PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthdays............

Gismo
10th December 2010, 10:50 AM
............illegalhunter and Mon The Fish

zimbo
10th December 2010, 10:54 AM
Hapopy birthdays? wot birthdays are those? ...do you mean 'happy birthdays' :laugh:

Happy Birthday folks, hope they're good ones :thumbs up:

john
10th December 2010, 11:45 AM
Happy birthday!!

stoney
10th December 2010, 06:20 PM
happy birthday guys

Gismo i have sorted the title for you :lol:

Mon the fish
10th December 2010, 07:09 PM
Thanks very much! And it was a good one, she sailed through her MOT... she'll be 6 in a couple of weeks- can't believe that...

Gismo
10th December 2010, 07:54 PM
Gismo i have sorted the title for you :lol:What did i do wrong???

Craig
10th December 2010, 11:21 PM
All the best Guys. ;)

you still keeping the old girl Gordon? and I'm not talking about the other half.... :lol:

audrey
10th December 2010, 11:21 PM
Happy Birthday Guys :thumbs up:

Mon the fish
11th December 2010, 08:11 AM
All the best Guys. ;)

you still keeping the old girl Gordon? and I'm not talking about the other half.... :lol:

She's a keeper - bought her brand new (for a small fortune at the time!), and as I've never driven anything since that would make we want to sell, she's staying. Don't use the car anyway, live above my work, so it's just a toy. So 2011 is going to be lower, louder, and lighter. Aim - 250bhp ;)

Crombers
11th December 2010, 08:25 AM
She's a keeper - bought her brand new (for a small fortune at the time!), and as I've never driven anything since that would make we want to sell, she's staying. Don't use the car anyway, live above my work, so it's just a toy. So 2011 is going to be lower, louder, and lighter. Aim - 250bhp ;)

Excellent idea keeping the car, if I say so myself. Once you get something special it's hard to give up :thumbs up:

Craig
11th December 2010, 10:41 AM

Looking forward to seeing this come together ;)

AndyP & Lenore
11th December 2010, 10:52 AM
Happy birthday guys.:thumbs up:

A.:D

stoney
11th December 2010, 11:35 AM
Hapopy birthdays? wot birthdays are those? ...do you mean 'happy birthdays' :laugh:

Happy Birthday folks, hope they're good ones :thumbs up:

What did i do wrong???

above :lol: just put an o in happy :lol: