PDA

View Full Version : Target Weight

Crombers
9th December 2010, 09:15 PM
Early Xmas pressie for me , YOU dancer :yes nod:

After years of self abuse (eat & drink) I reached MY moment on 26/05/10 when I decided enough was feckin enough !!
We had been away on the Highland Tour the weekend before and I had sort of planned for it to be my last weekend of self indulgence for quite some time to come, therefore ...
Off to Scottish Slimmers I went (26/5) and stood on the dreaded scales ...............

WTF ....... 18 stone 11 lbs :blush: :popcorn: :oops: :sheep:

I have steadily chipped away at this '2010 project' and tonight went to my weekly class in anticipation. Last week I weighed 2lbs above my target weight and ladies & gentlemen this evening weight in at ......................

Smiley, smiley, ta -da 14 stone & 1/2 a pound or as I call it 14.05 quid., a whopping weight loss of 66.5 lbs

Now that I have reached/nipped under my target weight (14st 3lbs) my aim is to reach the magical 70 lbs (13 st 11 lbs) i.e. the super duper (Rangers stylee) 5 star :idunno: / 5 stone, then I'm calling it a day.

Well when I call it a day what I really, really mean is maintaining 13st 'ish' for the future (this will be a minor challenge as I do love my chuck).

Just thought I'd share folks & over the last 5 years or so I've now managed to sort out the two 'biggest' hurdles that I thought would be feckin impossible, ............... to stop smoking & to get back in to a size 34'' waist

Oh aye & .................. Mon the Hoops :hand:

Scottie
9th December 2010, 09:17 PM
well done I've lost 4 stone in one year.

Mini Ecosse
9th December 2010, 09:19 PM
Congratulations Crombers, well done :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Crombers
9th December 2010, 09:20 PM
well done I've lost 4 stone in one year.

:clap::clap::clap:

Scottie/Crombers group hug/jig

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Scottie
9th December 2010, 09:22 PM
It's away of life for me now with the diabetes and stuff. I hope to shift another 2 stone in the next twelve months.

AndyP & Lenore
9th December 2010, 10:16 PM
Well done Crombers. And well done Fi too. Hats off to both of you. :thumbs up::clap::clap::clap:

A. :D

Craig
9th December 2010, 10:53 PM
Well done mate. I'm about 9 weeks into my Scottish slimmers challenge and I'm pretty close to a 2 stone loss ;). Only 4 and a half to go ! ;). You were my kick start that I needed

Well done also Fi but as you say it's more of a lifestyle change with the diabetes, as you will know it's a terrible disease :frown:

Stewart
9th December 2010, 11:14 PM
Well done! The Cooper will go faster;)

Well I hope you make the five stars then that would simply be the best, better that all the rest!:smilewinkgrin:

Follow follow and all that!

audrey
9th December 2010, 11:22 PM
Well Done :clap::clap:

Gismo
9th December 2010, 11:31 PM
Well done Allan, as Craig suggested, your efforts are the kick in the ass i need to get going, like you, this weekend is my last indulgence and then i'm gonna start hacking away at my weight.
So, good on ya and well done, a fantastic effort, also, nice one Fi

Colin
10th December 2010, 12:31 AM
Well done Allan keep up the good work.

Big Gordy
10th December 2010, 09:07 AM
Yeah well done Allan :thumbs up:

Crombers
10th December 2010, 06:33 PM
Cheers folks & keep strong Craig, it is very achievable mate :yes nod:

Alan, may the force be with you chief :thumbs up:

Craig
10th December 2010, 06:49 PM
Cheers big un :thumbs up:

weefossy
10th December 2010, 07:29 PM
Crombers, well done "old Chap"..... Will have to think of another name for you as "fat bar-steward" no longer appears appropriate :moonie:

Fi, well done you :clap: what a great result
Both of you post up some before and after pictures to give Alan and Craig some inspiration

Craig, Alan, come on guys, get shiftin, we are all with you. You know it makes sense.

Neil - TXJ
10th December 2010, 09:27 PM
Early Xmas pressie for me , YOU dancer :yes nod:

After years of self abuse (eat & drink) I reached MY moment on 26/05/10 when I decided enough was feckin enough !!
We had been away on the Highland Tour the weekend before and I had sort of planned for it to be my last weekend of self indulgence for quite some time to come, therefore ...
Off to Scottish Slimmers I went (26/5) and stood on the dreaded scales ...............

WTF ....... 18 stone 11 lbs :blush: :popcorn: :oops: :sheep:

I have steadily chipped away at this '2010 project' and tonight went to my weekly class in anticipation. Last week I weighed 2lbs above my target weight and ladies & gentlemen this evening weight in at ......................

Smiley, smiley, ta -da 14 stone & 1/2 a pound or as I call it 14.05 quid., a whopping weight loss of 66.5 lbs

Now that I have reached/nipped under my target weight (14st 3lbs) my aim is to reach the magical 70 lbs (13 st 11 lbs) i.e. the super duper (Rangers stylee) 5 star :idunno: / 5 stone, then I'm calling it a day.

Well when I call it a day what I really, really mean is maintaining 13st 'ish' for the future (this will be a minor challenge as I do love my chuck).

Just thought I'd share folks & over the last 5 years or so I've now managed to sort out the two 'biggest' hurdles that I thought would be feckin impossible, ............... to stop smoking & to get back in to a size 34'' waist

Oh aye & .................. Mon the Hoops :hand:

Well done mate. I'm about 9 weeks into my Scottish slimmers challenge and I'm pretty close to a 2 stone loss ;). Only 4 and a half to go ! ;). You were my kick start that I needed

Well done also Fi but as you say it's more of a lifestyle change with the diabetes, as you will know it's a terrible disease :frown:

Well done. I need to do something myself, would you recommend Scottish Slimmers.

Cheers

Craig
10th December 2010, 11:15 PM
Well done. I need to do something myself, would you recommend Scottish Slimmers.

Cheers

I would defo recommend them. I have now been doing this for about 9-10 weeks and have lost weight every week. Not felt hungry, you can pretty much have what you want (it all has to be counted) and the big thing for me is I can still have a beer :beer: ;)

I don't actually feel like I am on a diet apart from the fact I haven't had a take away, bacon roll or meal out since I started..... :thud:

Flash_Amber
13th December 2010, 08:21 PM
Well done!!! Keeping it off is definitely the hard part though :thumbs up:

Crombers
28th January 2011, 11:21 AM
Well folks that's me done. Weighed in yesterday at 13 stone 9lbs, JOB DONE as they say. Had put on 3lbs over Xmas as I had indulged 'slightly' over the Xmas week. Have to say that this as achieved fairly easily once I got into the swing of things.

Right then, I'm off for my first curry in 8 months & am I gonna just love that first bite of an elephants lug! :thumbs up:

Craig
28th January 2011, 11:44 AM
Well folks that's me done. Weighed in yesterday at 13 stone 9lbs, JOB DONE as they say. Had put on 3lbs over Xmas as I had indulged 'slightly' over the Xmas week. Have to say that this as achieved fairly easily once I got into the swing of things.

Right then, I'm off for my first curry in 8 months & am I gonna just love that first bite of an elephants lug! :thumbs up:

Well done sir :thumbs up: I just need to keep going now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Gordy
28th January 2011, 01:25 PM
I just need to keep going now

Thought you looked a bit thinner last night :yes nod:

Craig
28th January 2011, 02:52 PM
Thought you looked a bit thinner last night :yes nod:

Cheers, aye it's a but of a struggle at times but worth it I'n the long run ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Gordy
28th January 2011, 04:41 PM
No much mind you :moonie::p:thumbs up:

audrey
28th January 2011, 11:30 PM
Well Done :clap::clap:

GCA3N
29th January 2011, 07:24 AM
Agreed Well done Craig.:thumbs up:

Crombers
29th January 2011, 12:24 PM