PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday...........

Gismo
8th December 2010, 01:49 AM
.................... The Elfmeister, have a good one mate :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
8th December 2010, 02:19 AM
Happy birthday dude.:thumbs up:

A.:D

stoney
8th December 2010, 08:59 AM
have a good one mate enjoy your day :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
8th December 2010, 09:05 AM
Happy Birthday :thumbs up:

MINI William
8th December 2010, 09:15 AM
Happy birthday elfman

Craig
8th December 2010, 10:10 AM
Happy Birthday Euan, or as happy as it can be at your age ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GCA3N
8th December 2010, 10:10 AM
Have a good one Euan. So what did you treat yourself too?

It must be horrible having a birthday at this time of the year, well I know my wife hates having the 23rd of December as her's.

zimbo
8th December 2010, 10:40 AM
I hope you have a great birthday Euan :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
8th December 2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks everybody! :clap:

Celebrated my birthday by defrosting a Peugeot 106 in -12, skating down the (still lumpy with ice) road to Hamilton, avoiding the abandoned vehicles and digging myself INTO my parking spot in front of the shop.... :thumbs up: felt quite clever until I realised I probably won't get back onto the road later, which is a bit worrying! Didn't really think that one through... :argh: :frown:

I'm (literally) getting too old for this s**t! :sad:

ps Greig - I treated myself to a set of Contis and a great big Intercooler!!!!! The way the weather and the work is, I might get a chance to try them out.... in March 2011.

Stewart
8th December 2010, 12:14 PM
Happy Birthday Euan, at the very least you know your pride and joy is safe and tucked up nice and warm.

Enjoy your day.

john
8th December 2010, 12:54 PM
Happy Birthday !! I was 21 again yesterday too :smilewinkgrin:

N16SHP
8th December 2010, 12:57 PM
Happy Birthday Euan, hope you get home safely in this horrible weather. I too have treated myself to a new set of Conti's hopefully being fitting this afternoon so good choice:thumbs up:

GCA3N
8th December 2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks everybody! :clap:

Celebrated my birthday by defrosting a Peugeot 106 in -12, skating down the (still lumpy with ice) road to Hamilton, avoiding the abandoned vehicles and digging myself INTO my parking spot in front of the shop.... :thumbs up: felt quite clever until I realised I probably won't get back onto the road later, which is a bit worrying! Didn't really think that one through... :argh: :frown:

I'm (literally) getting too old for this s**t! :sad:

ps Greig - I treated myself to a set of Contis and a great big Intercooler!!!!! The way the weather and the work is, I might get a chance to try them out.... in March 2011.

Too true well enjoy your pressie when you eventually get to play with it.

ELFMAN
8th December 2010, 02:38 PM
Happy Birthday Euan, hope you get home safely in this horrible weather. I too have treated myself to a new set of Conti's hopefully being fitting this afternoon so good choice:thumbs up:

Great minds think alike!

Colin
8th December 2010, 04:03 PM
Happy Birthday chap, all the best.

Sheilz
8th December 2010, 06:30 PM
Happy Birthday Ewan hope you've had a good day :thumbs up:

audrey
8th December 2010, 08:00 PM
Happy Birthday :thumbs up:

Crombers
8th December 2010, 08:09 PM
Best wishes ya old tart :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
9th December 2010, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the kind wishes everybody - Birthday was a total Freeze-Out! :argh::ragin:

Least 'Happy' Birthday ever due to weather and work combo - hope to make up for it tomorrow night at friends and God-Daughters - involving Beer, Single Malt and CAKE!!!! :thumbs up: :yes nod: :beer: