PDA

View Full Version : I picked the wrong week......

Big Gordy
3rd December 2010, 01:19 PM
.....to start my new job :frown: the roads have been mental this week :argh:

GCA3N
3rd December 2010, 02:58 PM
Hope all goes well Gordy.:thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
3rd December 2010, 03:51 PM
Good luck with the new job.

Hope roads not bad enough to give you any problems with your new employer

Craig
3rd December 2010, 04:07 PM
You no working in the weedge?? I'd be more worried about my wheels than I would about the weather !! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gismo
3rd December 2010, 04:42 PM
Good luck Gordy :thumbs up: :snow:

GCA3N
3rd December 2010, 05:13 PM
Good luck Gordy :thumbs up: :snow:

cool new smiley!

zimbo
4th December 2010, 06:12 PM
Good luck with the new Job mate :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
5th December 2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks guys :thumbs up: wasn't late once :yes nod::smilewinkgrin:

Big Gordy
7th December 2010, 01:21 PM
Didn't even attempt to get home last night :frown: Spent the night at the daughters flat in Partick:p In the last week and a half I've only seen 2 gritters:argh: Where the hell are they all hidding:confused: Shocking:thud:

audrey
7th December 2010, 11:40 PM
Didn't even attempt to get home last night :frown: Spent the night at the daughters flat in Partick:p In the last week and a half I've only seen 2 gritters:argh: Where the hell are they all hidding:confused: Shocking:thud:

Totally agree with you it is shocking I have not seen any gritters where I stay at all.Today I waited for a bus for 2 hours on a main busy road that is like an ice rink and no gritters in sight its a disgrace!!!

Stewart
8th December 2010, 01:18 AM
Gritter just went up my road! a day late all the same. Our street is a done, in fact over done at times as we have a school at the very top of the hill. News said it does sod all below -12 so we will see.

but they are out.

RobSco
8th December 2010, 02:43 PM
Hi Gordon

Hope all is going well in your New Job despite the weather over the past week and it's not giving you to much problems in getting there... :snow:

Good Luck in the New Job... :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
9th December 2010, 01:06 PM
Hi Gordon

Hope all is going well in your New Job despite the weather over the past week and it's not giving you to much problems in getting there... :snow:

Good Luck in the New Job... :thumbs up:

It's been pretty good so far :thumbs up: A broken down lorry at the Castlecarry arches held me up for over 1.5 hrs last night :argh: but apart from that its been plain sailing really :smilewinkgrin: Beginning to wonder if my Audi is actually a quattro and I didn't know :p