PDA

View Full Version : Soho Clubman

N16SHP
30th November 2010, 03:59 PM
Noticed this on the Mini website, and don't think it's ever been mentioned on here. So here it is:
Soho Clubman (http://www.mini.co.uk/html/model_range/mini_soho_clubman.html?s3promobox=soho_clubman)

Delboy
30th November 2010, 04:25 PM
Looks quite nice - it seems to be a Mini Clubman One with bits added so should be good value I guess :thumbs up:.

GCA3N
30th November 2010, 06:47 PM
Looks quite nice that.

Stewart
30th November 2010, 07:50 PM
There is a few of them on the Site, I don’t limit the search I just say all minis then do a national search. There are some very smart cars for sale and a few special Clubman’s if that what you’re looking at.

There is an absolute spanker Clubman S or Works in all black you’d just have to be prepared to travel for them.

On another note there is some silly prices going about on Cooper S cars I don’t know how some of the garages get to that price. I even seen a Cooper on at 19K last night, and it was not split new.

N16SHP
30th November 2010, 08:35 PM
Looks quite nice - it seems to be a Mini Clubman One with bits added so should be good value I guess :thumbs up:.

Have a look at the tabs Del, you can change the spec from a One to an S lol!

weefossy
30th November 2010, 09:27 PM
Like the clour scheme of the rear end with it all in white........who would have thought of that idea??

Delboy
30th November 2010, 11:38 PM
Have a look at the tabs Del, you can change the spec from a One to an S lol!

Whoops! Will check it out again tomorrow ;)

Flash_Amber
1st December 2010, 09:10 PM
I saw one at our local dealer -very nice!!!

zimbo
14th January 2011, 10:54 AM
I went into my supplying dealer a couple of weeks ago and as I came off the main road I ended up following a 'D' version of this into the dealers and it looks so fecking amazing in the flesh, and only after I was about to leave again I found out that the owner of that car was the guy who last owned my Clubbie... and this was what he traded my car in for :D how scary must that have been for him to see both clubbies hes owned together, coz I parked right behind him in the car park :lol: