PDA

View Full Version : WUL...........

Fontal
16th July 2004, 05:33 PM
you are a car shine god:D I used some of the famous maguires products last night and the car is absolutly stunning :D:D

Wul
16th July 2004, 05:54 PM
:IAww shucks:I Cheers Fontal - but don't thank me, thank the men and women of meguiars!:D

about time someone in the UK gave autoglym a run for their money - they've always been too pricey for my liking!:eek:

Wait till you go to wash it and the muck sliiiiddddeeesss off the car :)

R7 ETH
16th July 2004, 06:07 PM
I use Nielsen's polish, i got it from a friend who works for Volvo. It is called liquid gold and it is much better than the Auto Glym products. Even won me a couple of trophies back in the day of the show and shine at Crail raceway.

Wul
16th July 2004, 09:17 PM
Cool :cool: don't mention the words "show and shine" to WillieM or you'll never shut him up! :D

Gismo
16th July 2004, 09:35 PM
Look out NMS, Wul is on his 10 min internet allowance ;)

seany
17th July 2004, 12:08 AM
someone shout Wul and meguiars!!!!!

Wul
17th July 2004, 12:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Look out NMS, Wul is on his 10 min internet allowance ;)

Last 10 min slot of today folks so need to be quick!!:blackeye::mad:

Sheilz
17th July 2004, 06:58 AM
S*** I just forked out a small fortune on autoglym stuff for every nook and cranny of Hamish and here someone mentions something better!?! What is this Maguire stuff and where can it be purchased?
Cheers:D:D

monkimagic
17th July 2004, 10:11 AM
Anywhere Sheilz but try

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/

seany
17th July 2004, 10:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

S*** I just forked out a small fortune on autoglym stuff for every nook and cranny of Hamish and here someone mentions something better!?! What is this Maguire stuff and where can it be purchased?
Cheers:D:D

Sheilz, next year i will be selling Maguire.

Sheilz
18th July 2004, 04:47 AM
Thank you. Am running the gauntlet of major piss taking but I dont care!
Here's to a nice shinny car but first I must go to work:(
:D:D

Willie M
21st July 2004, 03:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Cool :cool: don't mention the words "show and shine" to WillieM or you'll never shut him up! :D
Eh? What? Did I ever tell you about the time ....... <slap> :blackeye:

Big Col
21st July 2004, 04:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

quote:Originally posted by Wul

Eh? What? Did I ever tell you about the time I got thrown out of church for shining and showing my... <slap> :blackeye:

WILLIEM!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: