PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie From Aberdeen

Nenah
16th July 2004, 07:09 AM
Although I've already posted on the Cullen Run thread..I thought I'd introduce myself properly on this thread too.

Hello, my name is Nenah and I'm a Mini-holic! I'm origianlly from Sydney, Australia but have lived in Aberdeen for the last 2 years.

I've recently bought a Black Mini Cooper S (with full options!)and had it super-chipped with BBR conversion to 220BHP and its one super fast mean machine - needless to say, I havent been able to whip the smile from my face since.

I'm really excited about joining the Mini convoy to Cullen next weekend and meeting you mini maniacs.

Cheers
Nenah :cool:

MartinSullivan
16th July 2004, 07:25 AM
Welcome to NMS, u will find yourself spending more and more time here. Most of us are friendly - although some do bite :cool:.

Hope to see you round Aberdeen over the coming weeks - and on some runs in the near future.

Julz
16th July 2004, 04:20 PM
Hee hee, another BBR machine!! Whatever you do, don't let weefossey see your car as he wants a black S with the JCW kit, he may cover your car in drool!!:dead::clown::D

Welcome aboard!!;)

john
16th July 2004, 04:32 PM
Hello I'm from Aberdeen TOO:)

Nenah
16th July 2004, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome and the words of warning - members who bite and drool, hey?...and there I was thinking you were a civilised bunch! :eek:

John, I'm sure after a few meets I'll get to recognise the Aberdeen mini's about town. :kiss:

Julz, was your car featured in Scotland's Maximum Power magazine article back in? :)

Burple
16th July 2004, 05:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Nenah

Thanks for the warm welcome and the words of warning - members who bite and drool, hey?...and there I was thinking you were a civilised bunch! :eek:

Oh Oh <shifty glances sideways> Col... we're busted mate....

LEG IT!!!! :D:D;);):cool:;):cool::I

heh heh heh... must..... resist.. Skippy.... Jokes..... :I;):D:blackeye:

Oh yeah, ...Welcome aboard the good ship NMS, grab yer straitjacket and a beer, and find yourself a padded room :D:p

Duncan Stewart
16th July 2004, 08:46 PM
Hi Nenah and welcome to NMS.

Starky
16th July 2004, 08:52 PM
Hiya Nenah.

Fontal
16th July 2004, 09:23 PM
Ehhhhhh uuuuuppppppppp
welcome in to the nut house;)

Gismo
16th July 2004, 09:31 PM
On behalf of the sensible people in here 8) welcome to NMS :cool:

phantom
17th July 2004, 12:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

That counts you out then:p
Welcome again Nenah:D

seany
17th July 2004, 12:09 AM

what sensible people?

Julz
17th July 2004, 12:17 AM

Julz, was your car featured in Scotland's Maximum Power magazine article back in? :)

T'was me indeedy!! Fast & Modified are actually having their top 100 modded motors show in the 15th of Aug. in Aberdeen and me ickle mini has been invited!!;):D

Nenah
17th July 2004, 03:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

T'was me indeedy!! Fast & Modified are actually having their top 100 modded motors show in the 15th of Aug. in Aberdeen and me ickle mini has been invited!!;):D

Damn! I knew it was you! I'll have to get my car super-supered up before the show at Aberdeen to compete - we have tickets for the show as my husband has a BMW Z4 3ltr adn loves his cars - but my mini can still beat his off the start mark on a straigh run! Cant wait to meet you Julz, notice it us us girls who have the super decked out cars - us girls have to stick together!
Cheers
Nenah :D:D:D

Sheilz
17th July 2004, 07:16 AM
Hiya .My Hamish isnt supercharged but he does have a cool hat! See you around town!

monkimagic
17th July 2004, 10:02 AM
Hi Nenah, welcome to NMS, i shall look out for you around town.

Monki

Gismo
17th July 2004, 05:57 PM
notice it us us girls who have the super decked out cars
Cheers
:eek::blackeye::evil:;):):I

weefozzy Jr
19th July 2004, 07:58 AM
i totally agree bonnie scotland i second that.

frizzie__kizzie
19th July 2004, 08:15 PM
Welcome to NMS. It's a pretty bonkers place (just check out some of Big Col's threads and you'll see what i mean...)

:I:clown::kiss:

Willie M
21st July 2004, 03:42 PM
Welcome to NMS Nenah :cool: (from probably the most sensible person around these here parts) :clown:

john
3rd January 2005, 03:38 AM

notice it us us girls who have the super decked out cars
Cheers
:eek::blackeye::evil:;):):I

does that make alan a girl:D

Gismo
3rd January 2005, 04:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by john
does that make alan a girl:D
Oi :evil::blackeye::)

Julz
3rd January 2005, 05:03 AM
Well, he did know what GHD's were!! Hmmmm;)

john
3rd January 2005, 05:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Well, he did know what GHD's were!! Hmmmm;)

I knew too but that does not mean that either of us have hair:D

Julz
3rd January 2005, 09:50 AM
There are many responses to that comment, but I think I might avoid them!!:p

Mini Me
4th January 2005, 12:46 AM
Hi Nenah,best of luck with this mob......there aint any sensible ones,especialy Big Col and Bad Dog(who are both girls as well):p

Big Col
4th January 2005, 09:15 PM
Hi Nenah, I am indeed a girl so if you know anywhere that sells size 12 stilletos and dresses to fit someone 6'6" please let me know!

john
12th January 2005, 08:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Hi Nenah, I am indeed a girl so if you know anywhere that sells size 12 stilletos and dresses to fit someone 6'6" please let me know!

Is it for a special occasion?

Perhaps you could borrow for the night but I dont think LnL or Bonnie are the people to talk to:blackeye: