PDA

View Full Version : Alonso's face destroyed...

N16SHP
18th November 2010, 08:28 PM
...on a rollercoaster! This properly made me PMSL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f-ahgpPTrU&feature=player_embedded#!

The Dogfather
19th November 2010, 06:52 AM
He was going to be sat on the row behind, but the guy who was sat on the front row got a text message to say that Alonso was faster than him.

N16SHP
19th November 2010, 10:26 AM
He was going to be sat on the row behind, but the guy who was sat on the front row got a text message to say that Alonso was faster than him.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs up::thumbs up:

minimad
20th November 2010, 01:15 AM
nah nah the guy sitting in the back was mclaren's head of engineering trying to "GET SOME INFO" in ferrari's latest venture HAHAHAHLOL!!!!!

N16SHP
21st November 2010, 05:56 PM
nah nah the guy sitting in the back was mclaren's head of engineering trying to "GET SOME INFO" in ferrari's latest venture HAHAHAHLOL!!!!!

.....:yawn: ;);)

GuyJohnston
3rd December 2010, 08:02 PM
His face was kind of like that when he could'nt get passed Petrov :)

Knox18
4th December 2010, 10:10 PM
my friend went on that when she was over for the GP, she said and i quote " the scariest thing she's ever done "

me....... id love every second of it

been on the highest rollercoaster ( was also the fastest untill formula rosso was built ) so now need to ride formula rossa ( front row obv!!! )

N16SHP
5th December 2010, 12:35 PM
See I hate rollercoasters like Nemesis etc that spin you and flip you...give me a wooden rollercoaster that's rough and fast, a'l be on it all day! Same with the one above, it's super quick, and looks nuts, i'd love that. Throw in a loop and you'd never get me on the thing!