PDA

View Full Version : Mini Ecosse is back

Mini Ecosse
17th November 2010, 08:41 PM
Sorry for the interruption in service from the west of the country.
Ally's Mum fell off her broomstick on the run up to Halloween:thud:

She finished up in hospital with a burst appendix which she had been incubating for some time which then caused all sorts of other problems. The good news she is now well on the road to recovery, and even better news she has now moved from our house back to her own Coven:thud:

All's well that ends well:thumbs up:

GCA3N
17th November 2010, 08:56 PM
Sorry for the interruption in service from the west of the country.
Ally's Mum fell off her broomstick on the run up to Halloween:thud:

She finished up in hospital with a burst appendix which she had been incubating for some time which then caused all sorts of other problems. The good news she is now well on the road to recovery, and even better news she has now moved from our house back to her own Coven:thud:

All's well that ends well:thumbs up:

Glad all is well love the post I presume she isn't on Nms. :lol:

stoney
17th November 2010, 09:35 PM
love the pst made me :lol: but glad all is ok now :thumbs up:

Craig
17th November 2010, 09:56 PM
Glad she's ok ;). And I think most people think that way about their outlaw :lol:

Mini Ecosse
17th November 2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks for comments.

A remarkable woman is Ally's Mum. 84 years old and wants to know how soon she can get back driving so she can get to hairdresser!:argh:

weefossy
18th November 2010, 11:34 PM
Inlaws / outlaws / family, they are all the same :yawn: My Mom's 83 and has many a problem least of my Dad who's 85, but she never misses the haiddresser on a Wednesday :yes nod:
Good to hear all is well, if the broomstick is broken, my Mother in law knows a wee leprecorn in Ireland that will fix it

Delboy
19th November 2010, 09:04 PM
Nice to have you back Stephen, and glad that Ally's mum is better.