PDA

View Full Version : I saw dougall....

GCA3N
16th November 2010, 06:35 PM
Atleast I presume it was u sheilz waving at me.

Dougall looked great, unfortunately mines was boggin. Seen loads of minis sure there were other Nms ones as the plates looked familiar.

Sorry If I never waved goodbye but I had no idea where I was going Aberdeen is a nightmare driving through.

Sheilz
16th November 2010, 08:02 PM
Had spotted you a few cars in front of me so thought I'd join you for a wee mini, mini run. I was supposed to be going straight on but opted for the scenic route. Funny a lot of people find Aberdeen a bit of a nightmare but for us lot up here it just feels really normal. LOL Dougall might have looked quite clean in your rear mirror but his bum was well muckitt. Was so dirty last night on way back from Larbert had to take him in past the jet wash for a quick hose down.
Your wee car was maybe looking a bit mucky at the back but the growl from the engine was pretty sweeeeeeet. Had me grinning all the way back to the office. Kept me smiling the rest of the afternoon.
Hope you found your destination ok.

GCA3N
16th November 2010, 08:14 PM
Had spotted you a few cars in front of me so thought I'd join you for a wee mini, mini run. I was supposed to be going straight on but opted for the scenic route. Funny a lot of people find Aberdeen a bit of a nightmare but for us lot up here it just feels really normal. LOL Dougall might have looked quite clean in your rear mirror but his bum was well muckitt. Was so dirty last night on way back from Larbert had to take him in past the jet wash for a quick hose down.
Your wee car was maybe looking a bit mucky at the back but the growl from the engine was pretty sweeeeeeet. Had me grinning all the way back to the office. Kept me smiling the rest of the afternoon.
Hope you found your destination ok.

Cheers i did give it a wee rev and popped the exhaust a couple of times (big wayne that I am)

I actually seen you at the roundabout about 3 cars back thought to myself how many chili red clubbies with blue stripes can there be.

I did find the place thanks. Got to remember my normal day driving on the island I only see a handful of cars. It was certainly quite daunting especially when I had to make my way across the city at 5 tonight back to Altens. I have another course tomorrow then back offshore :0(

N16SHP
16th November 2010, 11:56 PM
So you have driven into Aberdeen, and nae given me a bell...shocking Gregory! Safe to say our friendship is heading south :(

GCA3N
17th November 2010, 12:04 AM
So you have driven into Aberdeen, and nae given me a bell...shocking Gregory! Safe to say our friendship is heading south :(

Pmsl. I was actually I am on a course tomorrow I was gonna give u a bell maybe meet up tomorrow after my course. You about?

N16SHP
17th November 2010, 12:10 AM
Ha ha! I'm working all day 2moz, which is a bit of a bummer!!

Forbes
17th November 2010, 12:23 AM
** Cough **

RyanK
17th November 2010, 12:40 AM
**Cough**

GCA3N
17th November 2010, 08:01 AM
You lads free this evening?;)

Forbes
17th November 2010, 10:35 AM
Washing my hair

GCA3N
17th November 2010, 01:00 PM
Washing my hair

No huffs now :lol:

Forbes
17th November 2010, 01:11 PM
Its my Dads birthday in all seriousness, need to see what the craic is with meals etc.

Doug_m
17th November 2010, 01:34 PM
*cough cough*

Forbes
17th November 2010, 01:36 PM
Exactly, Neil and Greig just wanted a man date

GCA3N
17th November 2010, 07:26 PM
Good seeing you again Neil (on our man date ;) )

Hopefully u can talk the better half into ur wee idea (oh er that sounds weird :lol:)

Anyway good catching up even if it was only for a short blast.

RyanK
17th November 2010, 11:56 PM
Sorry just seen your reply greig, i fail

GCA3N
18th November 2010, 12:07 AM
Sorry just seen your reply greig, i fail

Don't fret I should have got ma finger oot and organized something.

N16SHP
18th November 2010, 10:14 AM
It was great to see you again Greig! And your car is so so sweet! It was my first experience in a JCW, and i was mightily impressed. I wouldn't say it felt majorly quicker than the S, but the noise it makes when you burry it definitely makes you think your absolutely flying!! (plus a nicely timed pop helps :D) Although I imagine that on the twisties you'd notice a huge difference!

Spoke to the wife last night, but it's not happening, still looking like 2012 for my JCW :(

GCA3N
18th November 2010, 01:30 PM
It was great to see you again Greig! And your car is so so sweet! It was my first experience in a JCW, and i was mightily impressed. I wouldn't say it felt majorly quicker than the S, but the noise it makes when you burry it definitely makes you think your absolutely flying!! (plus a nicely timed pop helps :D) Although I imagine that on the twisties you'd notice a huge difference!

Spoke to the wife last night, but it's not happening, still looking like 2012 for my JCW :(

nice one mate:thumbs up:. The thing is though there was nowhere to open the taps, I promise you if we had got to an open stretch you'd have felt a difference.

N16SHP
18th November 2010, 03:50 PM
nice one mate:thumbs up:. The thing is though there was nowhere to open the taps, I promise you if we had got to an open stretch you'd have felt a difference.

Very true Greig, we didn't get it out of 3rd really!! Next time your up, we'll have to have a proper catch up, including the huffer and hair washer :D

GCA3N
18th November 2010, 06:50 PM
Very true Greig, we didn't get it out of 3rd really!! Next time your up, we'll have to have a proper catch up, including the huffer and hair washer :D

:laugh::laugh:

Mon the fish
19th November 2010, 08:03 AM

There's gears above 3rd!? 2nd and 3rd is all you ever need...

GCA3N
19th November 2010, 10:15 AM
There's gears above 3rd!? 2nd and 3rd is all you ever need...

apparently there's gears for motorway driving...

Mon the fish
19th November 2010, 03:13 PM
apparently there's gears for motorway driving...

Apparently there's twisty roads to avoid motorways :smilewinkgrin: