PDA

View Full Version : Service Prices

N16SHP
16th November 2010, 04:21 PM
Afternoon folks!

Well the Mini has pop up saying its now ready for a service, which I knew it needed this month anyway, but just after some advice. Does anyone know how much a service at a Mini dealer costs, and is it better to stick it in there, or does it not matter and stick it into an independent?

Thanks in advance!!

Delboy
16th November 2010, 04:24 PM
No idea how much it will cost Neil - I guess it depends on whether it is a minor or major service interval and if anything else needs replaced, e.g. brake pads.

Unless you have the TLC package, you can take it anywhere and it will not affect your warranty if genuine Mini parts are used.

Hope it's a cheap one :thumbs up:.

N16SHP
16th November 2010, 04:46 PM
Yeah, I think a'l swing past JC's and just say, make it as painless to my wallet as possible lol!

ianking
16th November 2010, 04:52 PM
Surely you will have TLC. They will stick the reg number in and it should say if it has a maintenance pack.

RobSco
16th November 2010, 06:33 PM
Hi

Here's the price of their Value Service in both John Clark and Peter Vardy, remember to quote this when booking as you may well get charged more...

These prices are for certain models and certain years so your car may not be covered but will give you an idea of what you might be charged, cant see why they should charge you more for having a newer car, most service's should basically be just about the same...

www.johnclarktaysidemini.co.uk/our_services/value_service/

www.petervardymini.co.uk/our_services/value_service

Livi
16th November 2010, 07:57 PM
Robsco, they prices are for value line service on older models

N16SHP
16th November 2010, 11:58 PM
Surely you will have TLC. They will stick the reg number in and it should say if it has a maintenance pack.

That and a MFSW is the only two things the car never came with that disappointed me!