PDA

View Full Version : Abu Dhabi

Gismo
14th November 2010, 02:57 PM
At last a decent race with all at's stake :clap:
Alonso is proving that he's not very good at on track overtaking :Whistle:

GCA3N
14th November 2010, 03:10 PM
isn't it awesome , wife, mum and wee one a way out for a drive, just me and the dog and this brilliant race. So hope Alonso doesn't win.

stoney
14th November 2010, 03:32 PM
well it looks like alsono is NOT going to win :lol: thank god for that feal sorry for webber but just not drove well to day at all

Gismo
14th November 2010, 03:32 PM
Since Alonso obviously can't overtake i wonder when the petted lip will come out and he demands that everyone moves over cause he's faster :moonie: :lol:
Not my preferred choice of champion, but, go go go Vettel :clap:

stoney
14th November 2010, 03:43 PM
yep im the same would have liked button/hamilton and even webber to win but as long as they keep alsonso off the top i am happy red bull deseve the doubble they have had a fantstic season !!!!

WELL DONE RED BULL :thumbs up:

Gismo
14th November 2010, 03:45 PM
Brilliant, that'll do nicely, shame about Vettel's radio blubbering :lol:

stoney
14th November 2010, 03:47 PM
Since Alonso obviously can't overtake i wonder when the petted lip will come out and he demands that everyone moves over cause he's faster :moonie: :lol:
Not my preferred choice of champion, but, go go go Vettel :clap:

just after the finish line :lol: did not take long :lol:

well crombers you have a habbit of backing the lossing team :lol:

Delboy
14th November 2010, 03:48 PM
Brilliant, that'll do nicely, shame about Vettel's radio blubbering :lol:

+1

What about Alonso shaking his fist at Petrov - what a plonker!

john
14th November 2010, 03:49 PM
I wanted Webber to win GUTTED, (I bet he is more gutted than me though)

The Dogfather
14th November 2010, 03:51 PM
Well done to Vettel, as others have said not my choice but for me it was anyone but Alonso.

Alonso showed what a petulant prick he really is by his gesture to Petrov, he's obviously forgotten that drivers in non Ferrari cars aren't obliged to pull over for him.

Alonso you're a disgrace to the sport and the heritage of Ferrari

stoney
14th November 2010, 03:52 PM
I wanted Webber to win GUTTED, (I bet he is more gutted than me though)

:lol:

Scottie
14th November 2010, 03:55 PM
what a result I didn't care who won anyone but that dick Alonso anyway Vettel is a young lad he deserved it.

Gismo
14th November 2010, 04:00 PM
+1

Alonso showed what a petulant prick he really is by his gesture to Petrov, he's obviously forgotten that drivers in non Ferrari cars aren't obliged to pull over for him.

Alonso you're a disgrace to the sport and the heritage of FerrariI missed that thanks to the crap USA coverage, so, hopefully Ferrari will get rid of him now that they know he can't drive

Stewart
14th November 2010, 05:44 PM
Got back in and seen the last ten laps, I know some of the drivers but I’ve never really followed F1.

I don’t like it when they cheat ( Sorry Team Orders) and I think it was the Ferrari team was it not that done that, cant remember but seen that clip a few times when the radio comes on and says “ someone is faster do you understand, sorry”. And if I’m correct Red Bull supported both its drivers and let them fight it out as it should be.

GCA3N
14th November 2010, 06:31 PM
+1

I know Del I mean what was he wanting everyone in front of him to move out the way to win. Idiot.

minimad
14th November 2010, 07:44 PM
im dissapionted about the end result today bad team decision i thought!!as for the new champion well done!!thankgod it wasnt webber or the mclaren boys so all in all not to bad a day afterall,FERRARI need to find a new 2nd driver as massa is not the same after that accident!!.well probably get Vettel for next year as our second driver!!anyway guys its been fun.

The Dogfather
14th November 2010, 08:36 PM
Sorry but Massa is not the same driver due to team orders and favouritism to Alonso. As for Vettel being 2nd driver, its not going to happen, in case you've forgotten Alonso can't hack it when he gets a young talented driver in the same car as him.

stoney
14th November 2010, 08:44 PM
Sorry but Massa is not the same driver due to team orders and favouritism to Alonso. As for Vettel being 2nd driver, its not going to happen, in case you've forgotten Alonso can't hack it when he gets a young talented driver in the same car as him.

:clap: :clap: well said :yes nod:

zimbo
14th November 2010, 09:55 PM

:lol: yup I saw that during the highlights (had to work today so missed the race :ragin: but watched the highlights tonight tho), I think Petrov gestured back what Alonso should do :laugh: that was SO FUNNY. Alonso showing his TRUE colours once again!!! :laugh::laugh:

Well done to Vettel, as others have said not my choice but for me it was anyone but Alonso.

Alonso you're a disgrace to the sport and the heritage of Ferrari

:clap: good post :thumbs up: Ferrari has a great heritage in motorsport and they made a huge mistake taking Alonso on, all he is going to do is tarnish the great name of Ferrari.

I know Del I mean what was he wanting everyone in front of him to move out the way to win. Idiot.

Yup Alonso thinks hes gods gift to F1, and that everyone should move out of his holynesses (spelling?) way when ever they see him coming... :laugh: :moonie:

Really gutted for Webber, and CONGRATULATIONS to Sebastian, both of the RB guys deserved to win the title this year because they were both awesome this year apart from a few ummm mishaps lol

Really P!SSED I couldn't see the race live tho.

Bring on 2011 :clap:

minimad
14th November 2010, 10:49 PM

sorry got to disagree massa isnt good enough to be at ferrari proved it second half of the season!!as for young talented driver dont you mean crazy and reckless as proved yesterday knocking out camera in bolard bye the way any repercussions on this incident havnt heard??

The Dogfather
14th November 2010, 11:02 PM
Massa was beating Alonso at German grand prix, he was given team orders to switch. From this point on his form took a nose dive.

Hamilton the youngest Formula 1 champion (until today), younger than Alonso when he won his and the guy who came home 4 places ahead of Alonso today - so yes I stand by my comment 'a young talented driver'.

As for the camera's, they're designed to be flattened, obviously drivers don't want to hit them but when your driving on the limit it happens.

Would you like to comment on how the 'team orders' and Alonso's gesturing like the petulant prick that he is are tarnishing the Ferrari name? If I was a Ferrari fan I'd be livid. :p

Big Gordy
14th November 2010, 11:10 PM
bye the way any repercussions on this incident havnt heard??

None as it would appear Massa was on his 'out' lap when it happened :rolleyes:

minimad
14th November 2010, 11:12 PM
None as it would appear Massa was on his 'out' lap when it happened :rolleyes:

cheers gordy i had'nt heard

minimad
14th November 2010, 11:28 PM
Massa was beating Alonso at German grand prix, he was given team orders to switch. From this point on his form took a nose dive.

Hamilton the youngest Formula 1 champion (until today), younger than Alonso when he won his and the guy who came home 4 places ahead of Alonso today - so yes I stand by my comment 'a young talented driver'.

As for the camera's, they're designed to be flattened, obviously drivers don't want to hit them but when your driving on the limit it happens.

Would you like to comment on how the 'team orders' and Alonso's gesturing like the petulant prick that he is are tarnishing the Ferrari name? If I was a Ferrari fan I'd be livid. :pi believe there are team orders in every team evidently vettel webber front nose cone incident. as for the gestures i dont condone them for one minute but youve just been pipped to world champion he was just releasing the anger, passion i guess.i dont think alonso could ever tarnish the ferrari name no matter what he does i mean he is a double world champ after all and ferrari are the biggest in formula one

The Dogfather
14th November 2010, 11:45 PM
i believe there are team orders in every team evidently vettel webber front nose cone incident.

Team orders are when one driver pulls over during a race, the Red Bull nose cone as nothing to do with it. :moonie:

as for the gestures i dont condone them for one minute but youve just been pipped to world champion he was just releasing the anger, passion i guess.i dont think alonso could ever tarnish the ferrari name no matter what he does i mean he is a double world champ after all and ferrari are the biggest in formula one

I think by making those gestures and acting like a spoilt brat is the way that even a double world champion can tarnish the Ferrari name. :laugh:

N16SHP
15th November 2010, 10:28 AM
FORZA FERR....oh wait :D

As others have said, not my first choice of champion, but well done to him. I'm sure tbh when Hamilton won, the feelings in Germany were they same that he is a very talented, and confident driver and not to everyones liking. Felt sorry for Mark Webber, looked so dejected after the race. Must be heart breaking to look across the garage and see your team mate as world champion.

As for Alonso, there is no room in the sport for silly gestures. Yes we see Lewis and Seb getting worked up in the car, but they let their cars do the gesturing and show no disrespect to other drivers. And I enjoyed watching the "Best driver in F1" fail to get past a rookie in a slower car....

euan
15th November 2010, 10:35 AM
And I enjoyed watching the "Best driver in F1" fail to get past a rookie in a slower car....

Actually, the rookie was in the faster car - the Renault was faster in the speed trap at the end of the long straight - their f-duct worked better than Ferraris, apparently it's very aero efficient. Hence Petrov could keep ahead as he got better drive out of the corner and higher top speeds.

I mean, what was he supposed to do? He is fighting for his career in F1, was in a faster car and didn't make a mistake (for once). It was up to Alonso and Webber to pass him, not for him to let them through and neither of them could do it. For Alonso to make those gestures were heat of the moment, I can't believe I'm standing up for him here!

Fair play to Vettel, but he is a bit of an arse. I think if I had the fastest car on the grid and an entire team behind me I'd have a fair chance of winning it too!

zimbo
15th November 2010, 12:02 PM
Everytime I read someones post about Alonso and his gesturing to Petrov after the race, I just keep :laugh::laugh::laugh:, it is SO funny, I mean you would think a previous world champion would know how to behave/act. But very obviously thats NOT the case... I think he should take up a new career as a clown, I mean after all he acts like one and a heck of a lot of people are laughing at him already and always have and always will be :lol:

Crombers
15th November 2010, 12:03 PM
Prick & dick !!!!

All in the same thread!! , where are the PC police when you need em????

Obviously a bit miffed that team red ****ed (what a devil) it up but credit where it is due, well done young Seb , & Red Bull :clap::clap:

euan
15th November 2010, 02:10 PM
The cameras view...

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4364/18929828.jpg

N16SHP
15th November 2010, 02:11 PM
Prick & dick !!!!

All in the same thread!! , where are the PC police when you need em????

Obviously a bit miffed that team red ****ed (what a devil) it up but credit where it is due, well done young Seb , & Red Bull :clap::clap:

If only that Spaniard could share your grace in defeat Crombers!

minimad
15th November 2010, 03:26 PM
ferrari is and always will be the biggest in formula one no matter who drives for them all the rest play catch up cant wait until 2011 ALONSO and VETTEL team ferrari???that would be smashing

Gismo
15th November 2010, 03:53 PM
ferrari is and always will be the biggest in formula one no matter who drives for them all the rest play catch up cant wait until 2011 ALONSO and VETTEL team ferrari???that would be smashingWould also be intersting to see Alonso accepting he was a lesser driver as well :Whistle:

euan
15th November 2010, 09:47 PM
Would also be intersting to see Alonso accepting he was a lesser driver as well :Whistle:

Only if Vettel has learnt to overtake by then ;-)