PDA

View Full Version : Nice R53 on Autotrader

AndyP & Lenore
11th November 2010, 11:26 PM
Crackin' MINI up for grabs here...:thumbs up:

Chilli Red S on Autotrader (http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201043371477070/sort/priceasc/usedcars/body-type/hatchback/transmission/automatic/model/cooper_s/make/mini/postcode/td13sh/page/1/radius/1500?logcode=p)

At least it's in London area so we're not likely to see it again. Looks like a well cared for MINI though.:thumbs up::yes nod:

A.:D

Fartin Martin
12th November 2010, 12:29 AM
ahaha lol WTF is Flame Red?? must have missed that colour! :p

GCA3N
12th November 2010, 12:49 AM
I bought a lovely leather dash from a car not unlike that :Whistle:

GP BILLY
12th November 2010, 10:21 AM
Crackin' MINI up for grabs here...:thumbs up:

Chilli Red S on Autotrader (http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201043371477070/sort/priceasc/usedcars/body-type/hatchback/transmission/automatic/model/cooper_s/make/mini/postcode/td13sh/page/1/radius/1500?logcode=p)

At least it's in London area so we're not likely to see it again. Looks like a well cared for MINI though.:thumbs up::yes nod:

I know someone who is flying to London on sunday to buy a MINI:smilewinkgrin: (all going well). Infact this is the third time:laugh:

euan
12th November 2010, 01:37 PM
I know someone who is flying to London on sunday to buy a MINI:smilewinkgrin: (all going well). Infact this is the third time:laugh:

Likewise, my brother flew down to London to buy his BEP Mini (although I'd done all the test drives etc on it). That car is still in the family, my Mum now has it.

AndyP & Lenore
12th November 2010, 08:59 PM
We drove down to London to trade that mini in. Car we were going for was not as described so we drove away without it. Long trip for sweet f all. :(

A.

satans little helper
12th November 2010, 09:29 PM
just a shame its automatic :sheep:

stoney
12th November 2010, 10:14 PM

:clap: :clap:

AndyP & Lenore
12th November 2010, 10:14 PM

THE best gearbox!!!

A. :D

zimbo
12th November 2010, 10:31 PM

Yup otherwise I would be driving that car instead of my clubbie right now!!! :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
13th November 2010, 12:28 AM
Yup otherwise I would be driving that car instead of my clubbie right now!!! :yes nod:

You're a prize tit:frown:. You never even showed interest when we were selling it and if you had we could have met up and you could have seen if the auto Box would work for you.:yes nod:

Never understood people's rejection of something just because it's unfamiliar.:frown:

GCA3N
13th November 2010, 11:05 AM
You're a prize tit:frown:.

Say what you mean Andy ;)

Burple
15th November 2010, 02:13 PM
You're a prize tit:frown:.

Never understood people's rejection of something just because it's unfamiliar.:frown:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gotta agree, after watching some vids on Youtube of Autos taking off... they don't look so bad after all ;):p:p:p

AndyP & Lenore
15th November 2010, 05:04 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gotta agree, after watching some vids on Youtube of Autos taking off... they don't look so bad after all ;):p:p:p

:thumbs up::thumbs up::yes nod::yes nod::thumbs up::thumbs up: