PDA

View Full Version : Who's gonna take the title then???

Fairy
11th November 2010, 12:22 PM
Think it will be Alonso :hand:
Want it to be Webber :yes nod:

Button out of the title race - what a plonker! :laugh:

Loved the 2010 season and was lucky enough to be a Silverstone and Singapore - what an amazing time we had

Whats the general thinking on this years competition?

Gismo
11th November 2010, 12:27 PM
Absolutely hate alonso since his cheating escapade, so, can only hope he bottles it, no chance of Hamilton winning so am hoping for Webber :thumbs up:

N16SHP
11th November 2010, 12:28 PM
I think this season has been a good one, but I still think the season that Hamilton almost won the title, and the season after when he did win were better for out and out driving and drama. However, with everyone having to leave everything on the track on Sunday, we will see if the drama returns with everything to lose!

I think Alonso will take the title, although I'd love to see Webber do it. This its safe to say he's became an adopted Brit this year.

john
11th November 2010, 12:52 PM
come on Webber!!!!!!!!!!!

baptie
11th November 2010, 01:53 PM
Think it will be Alonso :hand:
Want it to be Webber :yes nod:

Agree totally, love to see Webber get it......but I doubt it

stoney
11th November 2010, 06:58 PM
i hope its webber i realy think vettel should have let him past in the last race :yes nod: i realy hope it not that twat Alonso

The Dogfather
11th November 2010, 07:34 PM
Webber I hope

zimbo
12th November 2010, 09:30 AM
come on Webber!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs up: I agree 100% with this statement :clap: ...COME ON WEBBER!!!!!

also agree with Stoney, last person I want to see win the title is that twat Alonso :frown:

Delboy
12th November 2010, 09:46 AM
Please let it be Webber :yes nod:.

Gismo
12th November 2010, 10:01 AM
Please let it be Webber :yes nod:.Dear Santa.................................. :clap:

euan
12th November 2010, 01:30 PM
I really want Webber to win. Alonso blotted his copy book (again) with the German episode.

Would have been interesting to see where Hamilton would have been had he not pranged it 2 races on the trot while in the points.

What is shocking is that Red Bull haven't had this sewn up weeks ago!

minimad
12th November 2010, 02:49 PM
Cmon fernando easy easy easy lol!!!!forza ferrari!1

Gismo
12th November 2010, 03:01 PM
Am actually able to watch free practice on African TV :clap:
So far, Hamilton fastest :thumbs up:

euan
12th November 2010, 03:13 PM
Am actually able to watch free practice on African TV :clap:
So far, Hamilton fastest :thumbs up:

Yeah, I'm watching it too, though I'm assuming the Ferrari and Red Bulls haven't got the engines turned up as they're so close to the mileage limit.

Neil and Lorna
13th November 2010, 12:14 PM
Okay could't sleep last night so did a bit of research.:p

Four men could become world champion in Abu Dhabi this weekend. McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton has only an outside chance, but Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso and Red Bull’s Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel are all real contenders…

Alonso (246 points) will be champion if:
- he finishes first or second
- he finishes third, fourth or fifth, and neither Webber nor Vettel win
- he finishes sixth, with Webber no higher than third and Vettel failing to win
- he finishes seventh or eighth, with Webber no higher than fourth and Vettel failing to win
- he finishes ninth, with Webber no higher than fifth and Vettel no higher than third
- he finishes 10th, with Webber no higher than sixth and Vettel no higher than third
- he fails to score, with Webber no higher than sixth, Vettel no higher than third and Hamilton failing to win
If no rivals score? Alonso is champion

Webber (238) will be champion if:
- he wins, with Alonso no higher than third
- he finishes second, with Alonso no higher than sixth and Vettel failing to win
- he finishes third, with Alonso no higher than seventh and Vettel failing to win
- he finishes fourth, with Alonso no higher than ninth and Vettel failing to win
- he finishes fifth, with Alonso no higher than tenth and Vettel failing to win
If no rivals score? Webber must finish fifth or higher to become champion

Vettel (231) will be champion if:
- he wins, with Alonso no higher than fifth*
- he finishes second with Alonso no higher than ninth and Webber no higher than fifth
If no rivals score? Vettel must finish second or higher to become champion

Hamilton (222) will be champion if:
- he wins, with Alonso failing to score, Webber no higher than sixth and Vettel no higher than third.
If no rivals score? Hamilton must win to become champion

Deadlock:*in theory, Alonso, Webber and Vettel could finish level on points at the top - a result of Vettel winning, Webber second and Alonso fifth in Abu Dhabi would give them 256 points apiece. Vettel and Alonso would have five wins each, two second places each and three third places each. Vettel would then be champion based on his three fourth places to Alonso’s two.

Now ma heeds sore.

Neil.

Neil and Lorna
13th November 2010, 12:18 PM
And also I would like to see Webber win :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Neil. :cool: