PDA

View Full Version : Accessories web sites

Neil - TXJ
6th November 2010, 01:30 PM
Sorry, starting a few threads today - that what happens when you get your first mini!

I am looking at getting some accessories and am trying to find decent websites I can trust. I have found the following so far, any others people could recommend:-

New Mini Stuff (obviously)
Mini Genuine Parts
My Beautiful Mini

Thanks

Trigger

Craig
6th November 2010, 02:03 PM
I would stay away from mini genuine parts.... Their real name is minisport, just ask Gismo about them :thud:

lohen and gtt do good products ;)

Bazthemod
6th November 2010, 02:31 PM
There's a dealership on ebay that post a variety of parts at pretty good prices.

MINI Genuine Parts have given me great service for parts, just don't give them your car.

Also there is a dealer on Total Mini (woodmans) Guy Chris is spot with advice and does discount

Neil - TXJ
7th November 2010, 03:34 PM
There's a dealership on ebay that post a variety of parts at pretty good prices.

MINI Genuine Parts have given me great service for parts, just don't give them your car.

Also there is a dealer on Total Mini (woodmans) Guy Chris is spot with advice and does discount

Thanks - any idea of the name of the dealer on ebay?

RobSco
7th November 2010, 03:49 PM
Hi Trigger

Here's a few websites that might be of use to you as I've got them bookmarked,

The only one I have dealt with is Mike at newministuff and would recommend him as what I ordered was sent out same day and received next morning... :thumbs up:

www.newministuff.com

Other members might have used the following websites and may give you feedback regarding their use... :confused:

www.minidesigns.biz
www.bmminiparts.com
www.mstyle.co.uk
www.mybeautifulmini.com
www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/Car-Parts
www.magnetizedmini.com