PDA

View Full Version : jury duty

stoney
6th November 2010, 10:33 AM
yep i have been called up for jury duty need to phone 2morow night to see if i am in or not on monday :idunno::idunno:

GCA3N
6th November 2010, 11:46 AM
yep i have been called up for jury duty need to phone 2morow night to see if i am in or not on monday :idunno::idunno:

....it's defo not a citation :Whistle:

stoney
6th November 2010, 04:27 PM
....it's defo not a citation :Whistle:

they may well bang me up when im there :lol: can not be botherd with it tho hope it a good one i get and not some thing daft :lol:

baptie
6th November 2010, 07:17 PM
I got my pre warning letter last week, am I going on holiday ove rthe next 12months just incasey.

Been called up once before, knew about the case.

Forbes
6th November 2010, 07:23 PM
Had 3 letters and I had served mine by 19, was over the moon. Then found out I might have to it again in as little as 3years. Whereas my folks are 50+ and never been called up once between them.

GCA3N
6th November 2010, 07:32 PM
Had 3 letters and I had served mine by 19, was over the moon. Then found out I might have to it again in as little as 3years. Whereas my folks are 50+ and never been called up once between them.

I don't know what the criteria is but it would appear some folks get repeated call ups and others never. It should be a rota u would think.

Mon the fish
6th November 2010, 07:48 PM
Got called up 2 months after my 18th, managed to put it off to the summer as I was at uni, and wasted 2 weeks hanging about a court waiting room, only to be dismissed (along with everyone else) when we finally got into the court.

And they wouldn't pay travelling expenses for using a car, had to use a bl**dy bus

Craig
6th November 2010, 09:24 PM
aye, only been called once, but got off with it cos of my work..... ;) thank goodness... :clap:

audrey
7th November 2010, 12:12 AM
Was on jury duty twice by the time I was 22 :frown::frown:

Crombers
7th November 2010, 03:42 AM
Called up in 94ish, High Court Glasgow. Rape/abuse case - harrowing & in no rush to return

john
7th November 2010, 03:36 PM
Called up in 94ish, High Court Glasgow. Rape/abuse case - harrowing & in no rush to return

I hope you were found not guilty :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
7th November 2010, 06:40 PM
I hope you were found not guilty :yes nod:

pmsl.:laugh:

A.:thumbs up:

illegalhunter
10th November 2010, 10:01 AM
I did 5 days on a huge drugs case this year , very interesting 5 days tbh

AndyP & Lenore
10th November 2010, 11:12 PM
I did 5 days on a huge drugs case this year , very interesting 5 days tbh

What's the world coming to??? Huge drug deal and you only got 5 days... Lol:laugh:

I'll get my coat.:blush:

A. :D