PDA

View Full Version : Site Hosting

Gismo
5th November 2010, 11:11 AM
Just to advise that NMS will continue for at least another 2 years :thumbs up:
Renewed the hosting package which just leaves the domain name fee in April next year

So, keep posting :computer:

GCA3N
5th November 2010, 11:30 AM
Renewed the hosting package which just leaves the domain name fee in April next year

As always alan. Good news. Just need some more activity;)

MINI William
5th November 2010, 11:47 AM
Happy days Alan

N16SHP
5th November 2010, 11:49 AM
Good to hear, i'd be lost with out NMS...i'd have to make conversation with the wife ha ha!!!

Craig
5th November 2010, 11:50 AM
As always alan. Good news. Just need some more activity;)

Good that the site is hear for another two years, as for activity, I wouldn't get hung up on whether the site is busy or not, cos I've been on some sites that are busy and it's all sh!te they talk and hardly any of it's to do with minis... It's all about the community for me ;) and giving and receiving GOOD info :thumbs up:

GCA3N
5th November 2010, 12:01 PM
Good that the site is hear for another two years, as for activity, I wouldn't get hung up on whether the site is busy or not, cos I've been on some sites that are busy and it's all sh!te they talk and hardly any of it's to do with minis... It's all about the community for me ;) and giving and receiving GOOD info :thumbs up:

Yes and Yes but without the activity craig the site goes stale. It's regular activity that premotes discussion, banter and good advice. I'm not criticising just saying you only get out what you put in.

GCA3N
5th November 2010, 12:02 PM
Good to hear, i'd be lost with out NMS...i'd have to make conversation with the wife ha ha!!!

Brilliant Neil :laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
5th November 2010, 12:15 PM
NMS has it's ups and downs. There are some who contribute more than others but the constant is that the banter, chat and advice is always good.

Good to hear it's continuing for another 2 years.:thumbs up:

A.:D

The Dogfather
5th November 2010, 12:33 PM
Personally, I think there's nowt wrong with NMS activity, in fact I would say its rather good.

Well done Alan on the renewal.

Delboy
5th November 2010, 03:46 PM

:clap: The force is strong :yoda: :smilewinkgrin:

GCA3N
5th November 2010, 04:22 PM
:clap: The force is strong :yoda: :smilewinkgrin:

you love this :yoda: :lol:

Big Gordy
5th November 2010, 05:16 PM
Good to hear Alan :thumbs up:
Love the Yoda smilie :yes nod:

Stewart
5th November 2010, 05:57 PM
Nice! http://planetsmilies.net/star-wars-smiley-5478.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)
I don’t really go any place else for my Mini fix apart from NM, Yes Totalmini is huge and great for info and ideas and I do go in time to time but I’ve never spent enough time in there for it to feel like it does here.

GCA3N
5th November 2010, 05:59 PM
Nice!
I don’t really go any place else for my Mini fix apart from NM, Yes Totalmini is huge and great for info and ideas and I do go in time to time but I’ve never spent enough time in there for it to feel like it does here.

:yes nod::clap:

:yoda: words

stoney
5th November 2010, 06:44 PM
Good stuff site is running well I would say :)

MINI William
5th November 2010, 07:19 PM
Good stuff site is running well I would say :)

Would agree. The site hasn't had an argument in a while

Scottie
5th November 2010, 08:44 PM
Thanks for letting us all know Allan, however I would have been surprised if you had not renewed.:p but nice to be kept in the loop all the same.:smilewinkgrin:

I don't post much but I always poke my head round the door to see if there is anything going on,

AndyP & Lenore
5th November 2010, 08:48 PM
The site hasn't had an argument in a while

That can be arranged if required.:yes nod::D

N16SHP
5th November 2010, 09:33 PM
Nice! http://planetsmilies.net/star-wars-smiley-5478.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

I totally agree Stewart, I am register to NM, TM, and Mini2, but the only other one i'd say that has the homely feel is NM! The others are rather large and not overly appealing!

Stewart
5th November 2010, 10:35 PM
That can be arranged if required.:yes nod::D

Where is Mr C when you need him.
Probably just relaxing watching the Second best football team in Scotland.

N16SHP
5th November 2010, 11:35 PM

What, he's a Dons fan? :D :D

RobSco
6th November 2010, 01:36 AM
Excellent News Alan, NMS to continue for another two years, Don’t know where I’d get my info if it wasn’t here... :thumbs up:

zimbo
6th November 2010, 10:48 AM
Oh dear does this mean I have to suffer another 2 years with all you lot!!! especially the gibbering campers... :lol: :laugh:

Thats good news boss :thumbs up:

rawtor51
6th November 2010, 11:21 AM
good stuff bud , as others have said , although im new to this im also registered with other Mini forums but dont post , only use them for ideas and research.
2 more years , Woohoo:thumbs up:

Crombers
6th November 2010, 02:43 PM

Now then, should I say what I want to?

Or will the PC brigade smother the flame?

Gismo
6th November 2010, 03:36 PM
Now then, should I say what I want to?

Or will the PC brigade smother the flame?Say what you want as long as it's on topic :lol: