PDA

View Full Version : Road Angel V Snooper SR (RS)?

Sheilz
14th July 2004, 10:19 AM
All that talk about points and fines has influenced my decision to invest in one of these. I'm getting fed up wondering if there's coppers lurking behind every damned bush. Any recommendations?
Cheer.
:D:D:D

seany
14th July 2004, 02:50 PM
i have a road angel, bit price but worth it

Julz
14th July 2004, 03:59 PM
This is the boy to see.... Mikeythemini from Mini2, I'm sure Bonnie Scotland will agree!!;)

http://www.newministuff.co.uk/

MartinSullivan
14th July 2004, 06:10 PM
Mikeythemini is trying to put together a group buy over on mini2 for the new Roadpilot with laser detector. If you get in touch with him Sheilz I am sure he will tell you all the options

Sheilz
15th July 2004, 09:26 AM
Thank you. Will do.

MartinSullivan
15th July 2004, 08:01 PM
This is the thread for the RoadPilot + Laser detector group buy that Mikeythemini is putting together. If he gets 10 people he can get the price down from £429 to £343 - bigger discount the more people sign up :D.

This is a really good piece of kit - I had one in one of my previous cars, and now its got the laser detector its even better.

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62346&page=1&pp=15

X30YES
17th July 2004, 02:31 AM
With all the money you are giving the traffic cops ....it will be worth it Sheilz haha

Sheilz
17th July 2004, 06:50 AM
I havnt given them any dosh yet though some would say its only a matter of time before I do! I've been sticking to the speed limit these past few days, must be sickening for something!
Noticed tonight that some little ***** has nicked the saltire off my airial. grrrr..! :disapprove:
:D:D

X30YES
21st July 2004, 04:36 AM
Noticed the Boys in Blue hiding up a lane just after the Angus sign on the way home from ABZ tonight (unmarked blue car ) and a white unmarked Ford just in Dundee .....Beware !!!!

Sheilz
21st July 2004, 09:55 AM
They can hide wherever they ******** like now, I was given a surprise pressie yesterday - a road angel. Had it out to play tonight and it worked magnificently. I've also been reading blurbs about diffusers. i presume they work along similar lines to fighter jet protection systems. Unfortunately they are very illegal to have in this country., but my they'd be awfa handy to have!!:evil:

Gismo
21st July 2004, 05:20 PM
Thanks to the friendly drivers on the montrose to brechin road (A935) i was warned of a mobile unit, sure enough, tucked away up a little lane was 2 officers with a hair dryer.
They were looking very bemused as i think they realised their location was being advised by motorists :p

Julz
21st July 2004, 08:41 PM
I was given a very advance notice (10 miles) of the local bobbies with their hairdryer, sitting waiting at the 40mph zone at Coupar Angus. Only to approach them and the gentleman holding the radar to smack the top of it, bemused that I wasn't speeding, only to get the finger from him:eek:, please refer to last years Cullen Run piccies to see the piccie of Bonnie Scotland with Ian the Cooper S owning policeman!!:D

Big Col
21st July 2004, 09:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

only to get the finger from him:eek:,

Haud the bus there!! You got the finger from the police guy?

X30YES
21st July 2004, 09:28 PM
Which finger ....the pointy one or the middle one ? hehe