PDA

View Full Version : NEW BABY(COOPER S)

bazza
14th July 2004, 07:09 AM
Guys,
sorry I have been a bit quiet on the site recently but I have been up to my eyes in work but it has paid off as I have just taken delivery of my 04 Dark Silver Cooper S and she is a babe, I would love to have the aero kit fitted would any of you know of anywhere that does a good deal for supply and fit?.

Bazza:cool:

john
14th July 2004, 07:23 AM
Buy it from BMW it comes painted and its easy to fit yourself:)

Willie M
14th July 2004, 03:26 PM
Hey, congratulations Barry :cool: I had been wondering where you'd been hiding. It all makes sense now :D I had my aerokit specced on the car when I bought it but, as John says, you could save yourself a wee bit by buying the kit and fitting it yourself.

I can't remember just who off hand but I've seen a couple of companies in the Mini magazines selling BMW aerokits. May be worth checking out as they may prove to be a wee bit cheaper than the dealerships.

Hopefully see you and your new baby sometime soon :cool:

bazza
15th July 2004, 05:44 AM
Thanks guys for the congrats and the aero info hope to make a run in the near future.

BazzaNBabe:cool:

Duncan Stewart
15th July 2004, 05:01 PM
Nice Mini Bazza. Got any pics you can post?

bazza
16th July 2004, 06:41 AM
Duncan,
took some pics today after I had given it its first bath and waxing,they are digital but I am a bit dim when it comes to getting them posted on the site so any tips would be greatly appreciated but please make them idiot friendly.

Bas:cool:

Duncan Stewart
16th July 2004, 08:53 PM
Post them in the Mini2 gallery then copy and paste the link it gives you. Pretty easy but It does use up Mini2 bandwidth.
I keep meaning to set up my own website for photos but can never get round to it! :I

Wul
16th July 2004, 09:26 PM
Great news Bazza - you'll love it even better once it's run in - mines now at 5K miles and getting more responsive by the day :D

bazza
17th July 2004, 07:34 AM
Cheers Wul,
how is it on the juice,what are you getting to the gallon?.

Bas:cool: