PDA

View Full Version : Bazthemod's Black R56 Factory JCW.

Stewart
29th October 2010, 04:28 PM
Bazthemod's Black R56 Factory JCW.:thumbs up:

I was in the Red Cooper but I guess you were in PCWorld working as the car was parked up at Braehead, that’s a wee drive for you and like your car space, the "Don’t you dare ding my car wide space!"

I noticed as I came out PCworld, not been in there in ages but the new megastore looks well, I was just in perving over that 58” 3DTV up the Corner, oh and a cheeky play on the Xbox.

The guy swapping your good wheels for winter stealies, was nice enough to chat too. ;)

GCA3N
29th October 2010, 04:37 PM
The guy swapping your good wheels for winter stealies, was nice enough to chat too. ;)[/FONT][/COLOR]

:laugh:

Bazthemod
2nd November 2010, 01:00 AM
Sorry just noticed this haha yeah always have imaginary kids in retail parks to get wide spaces! :P

GCA3N
2nd November 2010, 08:18 AM
Sorry just noticed this haha yeah always have imaginary kids in retail parks to get wide spaces! :P

always Baz, and if not my parking is so bad I always seem to park across 2 spaces.

Bazthemod
2nd November 2010, 10:39 AM
lol sometimes have that problem too lol.... my manager used to park in the middle of four spaces lol ... hardly worth it for an Insignia lol

Stewart
2nd November 2010, 11:06 AM
Not everyone would appreciate the parking, I did. First thought was there is “Baz’s Works” second thought was “ And I like the parking” :thumbs up:

I always like my end spaces away from the shops, you’re talking to a guy who positioned his car on the drive to take the kids trick or treating into account………:blush: