PDA

View Full Version : Take That

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2010, 09:39 AM
Anyone else got tickets? We managed to get two for Wednesday and two for Thursday at Hampden.:thumbs up:

The 'net was nuts with www.aloud.com, www.ticketmaster.co.uk and www.gigsandtours.com crashed out big time. Managed to get tickets on www.ticketsoup.com but took about 6 open windows to get them.:thumbs up:

A.:D

N16SHP
29th October 2010, 10:03 AM
I've never heard of Ticketsoup, are they any good?

Fester
29th October 2010, 10:39 AM
I've never heard of Ticketsoup, are they any good?

I can't fault them I ordered tickets for Jools Holland on Tuesday night they were delivered on thursday morning.

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2010, 11:01 AM
Its the ticket agency owned by the SECC. But they sell tickets to other gigs too. Never used them before though.

A.

Edit: I Lied. We used them for Billy Connolly last year.

A.

Stewart
29th October 2010, 11:33 AM
Getting four through a friend being a Hampden Custodian, not for me but my sister will use them. Not free but good seats for the Basic price.

Have used www.ticketsoup.com for Disney world on ice thing and Strictly Come Dancing and a few concerts no problem.

PS Strictly Come Dancing I was buying them for family, I’d rather watch paint dry. ;)

Gismo
29th October 2010, 11:41 AM
Hmm, watch Take That or stick pins in my eyes, ok, it's worth the pain and hassle, where's the pins :Whistle:

Big Gordy
29th October 2010, 11:43 AM
I'm with Al ^^^^^^ on this one......Take That = :sick:

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2010, 11:54 AM

Good job we don't all like the same things then.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-finger007.gif

zimbo
29th October 2010, 12:09 PM
Hmm, watch Take That or stick pins in my eyes, ok, it's worth the pain and hassle, where's the pins :Whistle:

+1 Andy Andy ANDY :hand: were going to have to sit you down and have a chat... :lol:

and your right MrP it would'nt help if we all liked the same stuff!!

Ferengo
29th October 2010, 12:42 PM
Sarah was trying like mad to get em, so was I (Not that I'll be going just trying in case she didn't manage it). Yeah ticketsoup were the only ones that seemed to allow anyone to buy. Though I managed to get golden circle for Bon Jovi no problem!!!

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2010, 12:46 PM
C'mon guys, don't tell me you don't all hum away to Shine when it's on the wireless.:laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2010, 12:58 PM
BBC news (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11650620)

ianking
29th October 2010, 01:12 PM
Are you planing on going both nights. If not I will defo buy 2 from you for Sarah. She has failed in getting tickets. I could give her them for her Xmas.

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2010, 01:18 PM
Are you planing on going both nights. If not I will defo buy 2 from you for Sarah. She has failed in getting tickets. I could give her them for her Xmas.

Sorry mate they're already gone.

Craig D was desperate to see them as he's in love with Gary Barlow.

We only ended up with two sets because the first set we got, once I put the card details in I realised the card ends in 2 days time. So (knowing I would be able to shift another 2 tickets on for face value) I bought another two on a different card but this time for the Thursday. Then I sent Craig a text expecting him to reply with the same sort of reply as Alan. But, no it seems he's a huge fan, so I offered him the tickets.

A.

Edit: But, they've just announced a third date. Now also on Friday 24th June!

zimbo
29th October 2010, 02:16 PM
Craig D was desperate to see them as he's in love with Gary Barlow.
...no it seems he's a huge fan, so I offered him the tickets.

A.

OMG whats happening to you people here in NMS :thud:

:p

Craig
29th October 2010, 02:31 PM
You have gotta love the Barlow ;) :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2010, 02:51 PM
You have gotta love the Barlow ;) :thumbs up:

Its his smile that does it for me.:yes nod::thumbs up:

GCA3N
29th October 2010, 03:00 PM
It's so funny I was in a shop this morning and the girl was trying all morning to get them, and her pal had got through 3 times and bought 12 tickets purely to sell on and make a profit (makes me sick but thats another story)

As far as take that go they are totoally different from what they were. I watched their live gig down south and it was amazing quite a show they put on. It's a :thumbs up: from me. Well done Andy.

N16SHP
29th October 2010, 03:58 PM
Well after being denied by Ticketmaster and Ticketsoup, my brain finally had a spark, and finally lit up...hello Tickmaster Ireland! Logged on, two tickets, job done in under 3 minutes. Then sent a text to my sister with the good news (as I was buying for her due to her not being in the country at the moment) to which I got a rather happy phone call in return!!

zimbo
3rd November 2010, 11:03 AM
Told my sister inlaw about this thread and she said she had a nightmare of a day trying to get tickets as well but eventually managed to get some. And she asked me to ask on here if anyone knows of or has any spare tickets (x2 I think) available could they let me know, because a friend of hers was unable to get any. So if anyone does, please let me know and I will pass on your details/info to her.

Thank you Ali