PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Battle Machines with Mike Brewer

Scottie
27th October 2010, 08:53 PM
Anyone watch this last night.

Bl00dy good stuff.

I think he done amazing reporting in the Chinook when you think he has never experienced anything like that.

Stewart
27th October 2010, 10:28 PM
You know I seen the adverts and missed when it was on only to catch the last ten minutes on the +1 hour digital. But seen enough to see it looked interesting. Used to Mike on Wheeler dealer but he was almost sick when they landed back and don’t blame him. ****ting bricks comes to mind.

You know its not a pampered Media outing when the support guys are shooting at the back and the pilot gets hit. Along with the machine failing in hostile air.

Truly scary stuff.

N16SHP
28th October 2010, 10:45 AM
Ah, I'm glad someone else watched this. Ross Kemp in Afghanistan got such a huge write up, and this has flown under the rader. I thought when I seen the adverts that he'd be in Kandahar or Bastion and show you what was there, I didn't think he'd get out onto the front line.

As you say, Fi, his reporting in the chinook was simply brilliant. Not only to keep it together when they were being shot at, plus have a dead soldier at his feet, and hear mayday mayday mayday as they were returning to Bastion...brilliant, just brilliant!

N16SHP
28th October 2010, 10:46 AM
Oh, and Stewart, it is being shown again on Saturday night I think at 9pm!

Stewart
28th October 2010, 08:35 PM
Cheers for the heads up.

Craig
28th October 2010, 08:52 PM
sorted Sky+ as I missed this... ;)

Edit..... infact it's on Anytime at the moment... :thumbs up: