PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks !

Craig
26th October 2010, 05:57 PM
I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to AndyP for setting up a website for me... :thumbs up:

The family recently bought a lodge up north and Andy very kindly offered to setup a website for us. You can view it HERE (http://www.lodgeonthecaley.com)

The lodge is available for rent the whole year round, so if you want any info that isn't on the website, just contact me via the website (all contact details are there)....

Hoping to get up there at least once a month for a weekend to chill :yes nod::yes nod:

stoney
26th October 2010, 06:18 PM
good stuff web site looks good :thumbs up:

Gismo
26th October 2010, 06:23 PM
Why don't you add the website url into your signature, that way folks can click directly from your siggy :thumbs up:

Edit: did it for you, if you don't like it remove the url info

Craig
26th October 2010, 06:32 PM
Why don't you add the website url into your signature, that way folks can click directly from your siggy :thumbs up:

Edit: did it for you, if you don't like it remove the url info

Thanks Alan :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
26th October 2010, 07:10 PM
No bother mate. Enjoyed tinkering around with it TBH.:thumbs up:

Now, about that fortnight in July next year I was talking about. Some Highlands fresh air would do me good right about then.:thumbs up:

A.:D

rawtor51
26th October 2010, 07:43 PM
Thats a very nice web site that ,:thumbs up: Its really nice up that way, and the lodge looks amazing , sure it will get booked up nae bother:thumbs up:

Mon the fish
26th October 2010, 08:28 PM
Mates rates? :p

GCA3N
26th October 2010, 09:23 PM

Good call what's the Nms discount ;)

Craig
26th October 2010, 09:25 PM

I wondered who would be the first to ask Gordon ... Eh naw, cos you just wouldn't believe me if I told you how much it's costing ! :lol: if you book 2 weeks together then I'll give you 10% off :thumbs up:

Craig
26th October 2010, 09:27 PM
No bother mate. Enjoyed tinkering around with it TBH.:thumbs up:

Now, about that fortnight in July next year I was talking about. Some Highlands fresh air would do me good right about then.:thumbs up:

A.:D

:lol: how does £1500 for the 2 weeks sound ;)

AndyP & Lenore
26th October 2010, 11:05 PM
:lol: how does £1500 for the 2 weeks sound ;)
:lol::lol:

euan
27th October 2010, 09:29 AM
Looks great, though he does seem to have blanked at the "Things to do section" :-)

Couple of suggestions - get over to Morar and the silver sands, and also (key selling point for those with kids!) the head of the loch at Glenfinnan you can see the viaduct that is in the Harry Potter films - and the steam train still runs the line a couple of times a day as well.

And there's a statue to some historically important wee Italian there as well ;-)

Craig
27th October 2010, 09:50 AM
Looks great, though he does seem to have blanked at the "Things to do section" :-)

Couple of suggestions - get over to Morar and the silver sands, and also (key selling point for those with kids!) the head of the loch at Glenfinnan you can see the viaduct that is in the Harry Potter films - and the steam train still runs the line a couple of times a day as well.

And there's a statue to some historically important wee Italian there as well ;-)

Yeah Euan that's all down to me.... I've just not had time to put it all down in paper.. Gonna put things to see and do but also known good places to eat etc for people nit familiar with the area ;). It's all in my head just not had the time to put it down on paper....

Just in departures at Edin airport on my way to london for meetings .... Oh joy!! ;)