Gismo
24th October 2010, 08:36 AM
What a joke, let them race ffs :argh:

john
24th October 2010, 11:48 AM
it was pants

zimbo
24th October 2010, 09:15 PM
Your both correct :yes nod:, and to think :argh: I got up early to watch that before work!!! :rolleyes: was gutted for the Red Bull guys tho, Webber doesn't make mistakes that often and this one cost him dearly!! and Vettel did awesome the whole race and was SO UNLUCKY to lose the engine like that, gifting that fud in the red car the win :frown:. Was Button even in that race? :Whistle: think Hamilton did ok as well. Hopefully next year the circuit will be rubbered in and we will have a much better race :thumbs up:

stoney
24th October 2010, 10:02 PM
yep only got to see the high lights as was out at andys run but that was short and sweet as the rest of you have said was pants

N16SHP
25th October 2010, 08:26 AM
Well I have to say that I thought the track on a dry day looks like a decent track, plenty places for some overtaking and that's what we want really! I didn't think the race was that bad to be honest, and it was a shame that it takes rain again to give us some action in F1!

Delboy
25th October 2010, 10:23 AM
The race was a bit of a farce :frown:. If it weren't for the various crashes it would have been a total bore :rolleyes:.

Bummed for Webber though :sad:.

The Dogfather
25th October 2010, 11:32 AM
I'm hoping Alonso needs a replacement engine soon

Delboy
25th October 2010, 04:21 PM
I'm hoping Alonso needs a replacement engine soon

+1 :smilewinkgrin:

euan
25th October 2010, 06:44 PM
+1 :smilewinkgrin:

The way this season has been, it has to happen in Brazil, would really spice up the last race! (which, for me has to be in Brazil and not at a Ferrari theme park in the middle east)

minimad
26th October 2010, 01:48 AM
Read it and weap boys!!!!alonso has no match abu dabi or brazil doesnt make any difference were gonny win this as predicted lol lol yee haa forza scuderia ferrari

N16SHP
26th October 2010, 12:16 PM
Read it and weap boys!!!!alonso has no match abu dabi or brazil doesnt make any difference were gonny win this as predicted lol lol yee haa forza scuderia ferrari

Well I wouldn't get too excited, the fact he won the race by an engine failure from Vettel, you can hardly say he took the race by over taking and 'winning' the race. On the other hand you could argue that he kept his car there consistently through the whole race and was ready to pounce if there was a problem, but there was one man faster than him the whole weekend, who sadly was let down by his car. So well done Alonso, you won the race, but through mechanical error not your driving skills :moonie:

This does however leave me in a funny position, in that I'm not a fan of Vettel and can't stand Alonso but if he win's Mr W. Hill pays me money. Let's hope for a two car pile up involving both of them and Mark Webber goes back to the top of the standings :)

Crombers
27th October 2010, 01:25 AM
Well I wouldn't get too excited, the fact he won the race by an engine failure from Vettel, you can hardly say he took the race by over taking and 'winning' the race. On the other hand you could argue that he kept his car there consistently through the whole race and was ready to pounce if there was a problem, but there was one man faster than him the whole weekend, who sadly was let down by his car. So well done Alonso, you won the race, but through mechanical error not your driving skills :moonie:

This does however leave me in a funny position, in that I'm not a fan of Vettel and can't stand Alonso but if he win's Mr W. Hill pays me money. Let's hope for a two car pile up involving both of them and Mark Webber goes back to the top of the standings :)

Ah well we can't keep everybody happy, that is apart from us Ferrari chaps, ....... .......... "GET IN THERE" :hand:

euan
27th October 2010, 09:07 AM
You see, I really dislike Vettel these days - I think he's really blotted his copybook this year with all the "I'm more important than Webber and I'm the golden child", Horner didn't help him much either with the stuff he's come out with. And as much as I dislike Alonso I'd rather he won than Vettel.

Come on Webber!

baptie
27th October 2010, 10:11 AM
Would love to see Webber take it.
2 races left, all hell could break loose.

minimad
27th October 2010, 04:08 PM
bring it ONNNN!!!dead exciting is this woohoo!!

Fairy
28th October 2010, 04:09 PM
GP Result...
Hamilton - 2nd :cool:
Button - 12th :frown:

Enuff Said!!:laugh: