PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Bulbs... ???

RobSco
23rd October 2010, 09:18 PM
Hi All

Looking to replace the light bulbs on my R50, 54 Plate Mini so I’m looking for some advice on what’s the best out there and what you’re using as I would like something with a bit more power than the present ones that are fitted and bulbs that won’t give any problems...

Bulbs I’m looking to replace is Headlight Hi / Low Beam, Sidelights, Number Plate, Just about all, Open to all advice and information... :confused:

Have read some of the threads on here but I’m still not sure what the best is... Please Help... :thumbs up:

stoney
23rd October 2010, 10:43 PM
i have night brakers to go in to mine you are best to talk to mikey from new mini stuff allso a sponcer to the site so u will get a disscount as well :thumbs up:

RobSco
30th October 2010, 11:24 PM
Hi Stoney

Thanks for the reply regarding the best Bulb Replacement for my R50 Mini, looks like you are the only one to have replaced your bulbs...

I take it the light from these are whiter than the standard bulbs that give off a yellowish glow and is there a considerable difference with Night Breakers, and are they well worth buying... :confused:

Cheers... :thumbs up:

GCA3N
31st October 2010, 12:42 AM
Sorry about you lack of replies obviously I gave u the info on the side lights and indicators but I thought more folks had done their main lights.

Gismo
31st October 2010, 08:12 AM
I got my bulbs from Mikey, seek his advice, if you get a too powerful bulb you run the risk of damaging the "glass" inner

stoney
31st October 2010, 10:31 AM
the Night brakes are more wight looking defo and give you much more light on the road i have only just fitted mine but what a diffrence

give mikey a phone he will soon help you out :thumbs up:

Craig
31st October 2010, 10:44 AM
^^^^ what he said, had them on my last cooper and they made a big difference. Remember and change both dipped and main beam bulbs for best results :thumbs up:

stoney
31st October 2010, 10:56 AM
yep hi and low will take a pick later on when its dark and post it for you :thumbs up: