PDA

View Full Version : Inflatable world...

Delboy
21st October 2010, 04:10 PM
There was an inflatable world where everything in it was inflatable, including the people.

One day, an inflatable schoolboy was so bored in class that he decided to have some serious fun. So he jumped out of his chair and started running about the classroom pulling the plastic stoppers out of his classmates. All his friends deflated in a frenzy of hissing and rasping noises!

His inflatable teacher was hysterical so he pulled the stopper out of her and she deflated.

He then ran outside and pulled the stopper out of his inflatable school and it deflated.

Panicking and feeling very guilty about what he’d just done, he pulled his own stopper out.

But, just as he was deflating, the inflatable Head Teacher ran out of the now deflated school and quickly pumped him back up again. The schoolboy knew he was in big trouble and saw that the Head Teacher was very angry.

The Head Teacher said, “This behaviour will not be tolerated – you should know better. I am very disappointed in you. Not only have you let your friends down, but you let your teacher down, you let your school down and, worst of all, you let yourself down!”

Burple
21st October 2010, 04:27 PM
GROAN!!!:shut up::lol:

love it!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Stewart
21st October 2010, 07:01 PM
I held up my grub for that.............................:argh::argh::argh :

:smilewinkgrin:

audrey
21st October 2010, 10:31 PM
Oh dear :frown::frown:

GCA3N
21st October 2010, 11:40 PM
Brilliant del.

Gismo
22nd October 2010, 08:02 AM
Deary deary me, shocking :lol:

N16SHP
22nd October 2010, 11:04 AM
:frown::frown: **Looks for the hay bail rolling by smiley** A good try Del, a'l give you that!

AndyP & Lenore
22nd October 2010, 11:16 AM
Get your coat. Leave the building and don't come back until you've had a good long look at yourself and your awful jokes.:hand:

A.