PDA

View Full Version : i would love this mini

stoney
16th October 2010, 09:17 AM
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2092585.htm

found this on piston heads and love the coulor would live a mini just like this but the inside would be murder to keep clean !!!

and it a bit pricey :lol:

GCA3N
16th October 2010, 09:25 AM
Stunning, very pricy but stunning love the bespoke interior.

stoney
16th October 2010, 09:32 AM
also found this on there as well

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2139797.htm

some thing your not telling us Ryan ????

Stewart
16th October 2010, 10:12 AM
That Ryans ok.......

This is the one and a new Black clubman JCW I seen are my fav just now. It comes in at a mere 24K:argh:( just need to find another 14K:smilewinkgrin:) but it does it for me. Rob your better off with it and take the wife for a Month to the sun for the 33K.:smilewinkgrin:

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/misc/pencil.png
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/misc/pencil.png

Duncan Stewart
16th October 2010, 11:06 AM
Bright orange and black - I really like it :cool: :thumbs up:

N16SHP
16th October 2010, 03:10 PM
Not a fan of Ryan's being on there, or of the orange one, but loving the one you've posted a link to Stewart!

premium-detailing
16th October 2010, 03:24 PM
I think theres a reason its the only one in the country . . . What a waste of money IMO.

Call up Recaro and they will supply you the same seats in a range of colours. Its nothing thats not been done before and i have a strong personal dislike for that JCW spoiler, i think its horrid!!!

All personal opinion obviously.

As for Mr Kanye's car, he's always got it up for sale as GP's aren't selling that well at the moment as he is looking for a possible winter run around and taking the GP off the road. . . Just seeing what sort of offers if any he will get.

RyanK
17th October 2010, 03:25 PM
some thing your not telling us Ryan ????

Just humming and haying all the time really dude :(

As for Mr Kanye's car, he's always got it up for sale as GP's aren't selling that well at the moment as he is looking for a possible winter run around and taking the GP off the road. . . Just seeing what sort of offers if any he will get.

This. Would ideally like to take GP off the road and buy a golf as a daily or something. See what happens though.

Luke-s
17th October 2010, 05:06 PM
that park lane car is boggin man, whoever 1 spent the money to do it is mental 2 whoever buys it at that price is mental.

N16SHP
17th October 2010, 11:19 PM
This. Would ideally like to take GP off the road and buy a golf as a daily or something. See what happens though.

Thats a decent enough shout considering how long and pumped your GP is. Plus as we've said previously about Craig having a Punto as a run-around, when you then get back into your GP, will make it feel even more special.

I only have an S and even I think to myself how i'd love a 'softer' car from time to time, instead of finding every bump in Aberdeen...god knows how you manage to cope with your ass dragging along the ground!

GCA3N
18th October 2010, 06:00 AM
Thats a decent enough shout considering how long and pumped your GP is. Plus as we've said previously about Craig having a Punto as a run-around, when you then get back into your GP, will make it feel even more special.

I only have an S and even I think to myself how i'd love a 'softer' car from time to time, instead of finding every bump in Aberdeen...god knows how you manage to cope with your ass dragging along the ground!

Agreed Neil a daily run around is nice if you can afford it. I decided last week though the car is being left at home from now on. No more long drives upto aberdeen. It's train time. Seems pointless and all I do is worry about it (obviously not so much when it's at Ben's....I think:D)

N16SHP
18th October 2010, 08:53 AM
Agreed Neil a daily run around is nice if you can afford it. I decided last week though the car is being left at home from now on. No more long drives upto aberdeen. It's train time. Seems pointless and all I do is worry about it (obviously not so much when it's at Ben's....I think:D)

Yeah, not that you find out through a cheeky picture that it is now facing the other way or anything :rolleyes::hand:

As for the train, that is a good shout. Also means you can just relax, and you don't have to put miles on the clock, or worry about stone chips etc!! And you can have a bev too!!

GCA3N
18th October 2010, 09:26 AM
Also means you can just relax, and you don't have to put miles on the clock, or worry about stone chips etc!! And you can have a bev too!!

Defo I know it means another night away as I will miss my boat but there are more positives than negatives, also not forgetting the £700 a year boat fares::argh:

N16SHP
18th October 2010, 10:14 AM
And petrol, bet that costs a pretty penny, or does your company give you something towards that?

GCA3N
18th October 2010, 10:31 AM
And petrol, bet that costs a pretty penny, or does your company give you something towards that?

Cost for driving: boat £70, petrol £70, Parking normally at speedbird: £42, 4000k miles a year so then there's tyres, running cost etc etc. So even at a rough estimate on the low side say £200-£220 a month, I get £69 (2ns class rail fare) I don't compain though how many get travelling expences for their journey to work.