PDA

View Full Version : For once i'm not ranting

Sheilz
12th October 2010, 12:32 AM
Dougall was in for his second service today and got to say was very pleased with the service from John Clark. :thumbs up: Had the window problem fixed and the bush that was causing an intermittent grinding kind of noise, both of course known issues. They've ordered a new braking light as there's a problem with condensation in it and also valeted the seats as they'd water marks on them from the rain pouring in the dropped windows. Well pleased with that as they're now pristine. Front brakes and wheels on Sat should complete Dougall's winter preparations :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
12th October 2010, 12:49 AM
OK, who are you and what have you done with the Real Sheilz?:confused:

A.:D

GCA3N
12th October 2010, 06:17 AM
Dougall was in for his second service today and got to say was very pleased with the service from John Clark. :thumbs up: Had the window problem fixed and the bush that was causing an intermittent grinding kind of noise, both of course known issues. They've ordered a new braking light as there's a problem with condensation in it and also valeted the seats as they'd water marks on them from the rain pouring in the dropped windows. Well pleased with that as they're now pristine. Front brakes and wheels on Sat should complete Dougall's winter preparations :thumbs up:

NIce one:thumbs up:

N16SHP
12th October 2010, 09:23 AM
Good to hear that Sheilz, i'm glad you got everything sorted out! Just out of interest, who did you deal with? I find the service department real hit and miss. There's a woman Vikki who is average at best, and last time I was there spoke to me like a child, but there is an older chap who really is top drawer! When I was back for the 4th time with the tension problem, he took a good 10 mins to get exactly what the problem was an all the faults the car was showing.

Sheilz
12th October 2010, 12:44 PM
I asked Sheilz ;) and she said it was Andy :thumbs up:

She and Catriona had a good nosey about the couple of countrymans on the forecourt. Unanimous verdict was "huge and ugly" (OMG Sheilz is trying to take over again :frown:)

Sheilz
13th October 2010, 01:20 PM
My new winter wheels and tyres arrived this morning and they don't look so bad :thumbs up: In fact better than I expected. Excellent service as they weren't due to be delivered till tomorrow Also getting the third brake light replaced tomorrow at JC :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
13th October 2010, 01:39 PM
an intermittent grinding kind of noise :

I had this too Sheilz - the Doctor said it was just my age...

Glad you're happy - just don't make a habit of it, remember you're Scottish!

"She and Catriona had a good nosey about the couple of countrymans on the forecourt. Unanimous verdict was "huge and ugly" :
That's a bit harsh. These Northern Farmers take some stick I can tell you!

Sheilz
13th October 2010, 02:01 PM
I had this too Sheilz - the Doctor said it was just my age...

Glad you're happy - just don't make a habit of it, remember you're Scottish!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's a bit harsh. These Northern Farmers take some stick I can tell you!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ELFMAN
13th October 2010, 02:55 PM
:smilewinkgrin::thumbs up: