PDA

View Full Version : Blitzed by bombing birds!

Delboy
11th October 2010, 09:55 PM
I gave my car a thorough wash and polish yesterday, including the wheels, dressing the tyres and plastic trim. Today at work, parked in the usual spot (not under trees or lamp posts), came back to the car at 5pm and I couldn't believe my eyes - bird sh1t all over the roof and down both sides (including the windows) :frown:. Honestly, it was as if someone had splashed white paint all over the car :argh: - I've never seen anything like it. Amazingly, there was nothing on the bonnet - clearly precision bombing of the silver roof by the offending birds.

As soon as I got home, the pressure washer and Megs Hyper Wash were deployed :thumbs up:.

I'm taking my Peregrine Falcon to work with me tomorrow.......those effing birds are gonna get it :rolleyes:.

N16SHP
11th October 2010, 11:20 PM
Gutted mate, that's a real kick in the teeth!

On another note, the Falcon is a good idea, there is a guy goes round Pittodrie at halftime with either a hawk or a falcon to scare away the seagulls, its pretty impressive!

Stewart
11th October 2010, 11:36 PM
I feel for you, you should have seen the big gull I gave a look to down south in Whitby that was massive and sitting on the Audi TT in front in a car park. I was like “ Don’t you fecking dare even think about it”

But you did the best thing to get it off as quick as.

Delboy
11th October 2010, 11:39 PM
But you did the best thing to get it off as quick as.

I couldn't have slept tonight if I hadn't washed it all off :frown:.

It's all good again though :yes nod:.

GCA3N
12th October 2010, 06:05 AM
Not so good del, gave you an "excuse" to wash you car again with out a " washing your car AGAIN comment" from the missus and like.

N16SHP
12th October 2010, 09:24 AM
gave you an "excuse" to wash you car again with out a " washing your car AGAIN comment" from the missus and like.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who hears that. Once a week is perfectly acceptable!

GCA3N
12th October 2010, 10:57 AM
I'm glad i'm not the only one who hears that. Once a week is perfectly acceptable!

Once a week!!! If only I am totally OCD. I guess though I miss her when I am away.

Delboy
12th October 2010, 11:00 AM

That's pretty normal, or maybe even above average, if you ask me.

Ok, back to the car washing.......:Whistle: :smilewinkgrin:.