PDA

View Full Version : The wife's new mota...

Delboy
11th October 2010, 07:15 PM
We collected my wife's new car on Friday afternoon - a Ford S-Max Titanium 2.0TDCi. It's spacious and very luxurious inside, plus it's the facelifted model so has the daytime running LEDs :clap:. Good spec too with full Bluetooth and iPod interface, front and rear parking sensors, Sony 9-speaker stereo, heated windscreen, interior LEDs :yes nod:, auto lights and wipers, 7 seats, etc, etc.. Very nice to drive too - handles very well and the 140PS diesel engine is sweet.

A couple of pics to show it off :smilewinkgrin:.....

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r464/DWhitelaw/Ford%20S%20Max%20Titanium%20TDCi/PA094046v2.jpg
http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r464/DWhitelaw/Ford%20S%20Max%20Titanium%20TDCi/PA094063v2.jpg
http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r464/DWhitelaw/Ford%20S%20Max%20Titanium%20TDCi/PA094066v2.jpg

GCA3N
11th October 2010, 07:21 PM
...so are wee expecting another little addition to the family......like a JCW clubbie;)

Seriously though Del it really is a very nice looking car, tell valerie I am delighted for her....now where's that green cheese smillie...

Delboy
11th October 2010, 07:31 PM
...so are wee expecting another little addition to the family......like a JCW clubbie;)

Seriously though Del it really is a very nice looking car, tell valerie I am delighted for her....now where's that green cheese smillie...

Thanks Greig - will do :thumbs up:.

And there's not likely to be a JCW Clubbie coming along any time soon :hand:.

GCA3N
11th October 2010, 07:34 PM
Thanks Greig - will do :thumbs up:.

And there's not likely to be a JCW Clubbie coming along any time soon :hand:.

not soon but next then :lol: besides your current toy is stunning:thumbs up:

Forbes
11th October 2010, 09:43 PM
Mum's Utility Bus

Delboy
11th October 2010, 09:55 PM
Mum's Utility Bus

:laugh: Nice, I like it :thumbs up:.

Stewart
11th October 2010, 11:12 PM
Very nice, I'll have to get used to these L.E.D's that are standard these days, come over the Waterfoot road a few nights ago late on and a new Citron DS3 came up behind me and it was like “Close encounters of the third kind” with the lights.

PS. Did you tell the Wife to go round that wee Roundabout for an action shot:smilewinkgrin:

N16SHP
11th October 2010, 11:19 PM
Oops, sorry, must have gone on to the bus appreciation forums...my bad.

Only joking Del, it looks sweet! Kirsten took out a Focus Titanium about two months ago with all the toys and it was excellent! Happy motoring! And I second Greig that your current toy is lovely!!

Delboy
11th October 2010, 11:36 PM
Very nice, I'll have to get used to these L.E.D's that are standard these days, come over the Waterfoot road a few nights ago late on and a new Citron DS3 came up behind me and it was like “Close encounters of the third kind” with the lights.

PS. Did you tell the Wife to go round that wee Roundabout for an action shot:smilewinkgrin:

I think the LEDs look great - I drive with my LED side lights on a lot :D.

As for the action shot - it's the sign of a good photographer, right place right time :smilewinkgrin:.

Oops, sorry, must have gone on to the bus appreciation forums...my bad.

Only joking Del, it looks sweet! Kirsten took out a Focus Titanium about two months ago with all the toys and it was excellent! Happy motoring! And I second Greig that your current toy is lovely!!

:laugh:

Cheers Neil, on both counts :thumbs up:.

GCA3N
12th October 2010, 06:02 AM
Oops, sorry, must have gone on to the bus appreciation forums.

:laugh::laugh:

euan
12th October 2010, 09:28 AM
I followed one of these into work this morning, for the job they do they're my favourite. Good looking, well equipped, what more can you ask for!

zimbo
12th October 2010, 09:54 AM
Very nice, looks great in black especially :thumbs up:

Delboy
12th October 2010, 10:55 AM
I followed one of these into work this morning, for the job they do they're my favourite. Good looking, well equipped, what more can you ask for!

Thanks Euan :thumbs up:. The facelift has added some nice new features like the front, rear and interior LEDs. The iPod/Bluetooth system is amazing too.

Very nice, looks great in black especially :thumbs up:

Thanks Zimbo :thumbs up:. We really like it in black too - especially with the dark privacy glass and piano black front grills (which just looks painted in the photos).

Sheilz
12th October 2010, 01:00 PM
That's a lovely car she's got. Focus is defo one of the best 'other' cars on the road. Hope you all enjoy it.

Delboy
12th October 2010, 04:20 PM
That's a lovely car she's got. Focus is defo one of the best 'other' cars on the road. Hope you all enjoy it.

Thanks Sheilz :thumbs up:. It's an S-Max, but you already knew that, right? :lol: