PDA

View Full Version : Malaysian Moto GP

zimbo
11th October 2010, 09:45 AM
Well what can you say, it was brilliant to see the GOAT back on form :yes nod: :clap: :thumbs up: and congrats to Tony Elias and Jorge Lorenzo for both clinching the world championship titles yesterday in MOTO 2 and MOTO GP, both well deserved :clap:

Gismo
11th October 2010, 04:26 PM
Absolutely hate Lorenzo, wishes he had Rossi's appeal and charisma but very obviously does not.
All his attempt at any type of celebration simply make me laugh at him, take yesterdays for example, managed to get the Spanish flag in his chain and it jumped the sprocket, total arse :lol:
Also, did you see Ben Spies shaking his head when Lorenzo didn't acknowledge his congratulations, total eejit
Rossi is still the man to beat and showed today that hopefully his injuries are behind him

Good on Elias though, has great skill :thumbs up:

zimbo
12th October 2010, 10:14 AM
Absolutely hate Lorenzo, wishes he had Rossi's appeal and charisma but very obviously does not.
All his attempt at any type of celebration simply make me laugh at him, take yesterdays for example, managed to get the Spanish flag in his chain and it jumped the sprocket, total arse :lol:
Also, did you see Ben Spies shaking his head when Lorenzo didn't acknowledge his congratulations, total eejit
Rossi is still the man to beat and showed today that hopefully his injuries are behind him

Good on Elias though, has great skill :thumbs up:

:clap:

Well you know I dont like Lorenzo either,he really only managed it coz Rossi was out for a bit of the season due to his injury and did not come back 100% and has only just got back on form in my opinion, but its still better to see Lorenzo get the title than Pedrosa or Stoner :idunno:, what with me being a Yamaha guy and all. Its Rossi all the way for me too and yes I also have a shake of my head every time Lorenzo does one of his silly celebrations :rolleyes:... That was funny seeing the chain hanging loose after the flag getting wound up in the chain, wot a fud :rolleyes:

Elias = :thumbs up:

Yes I saw Spies trying to congratulate Lorenzo and getting the cold shoulder, so it looks like them being team mates for next season could be off to a bad start before the new season even begins, when I saw Spies getting the cold shoulder I mumbled to myself that that was shocking behaviour from Lorenzo. Hopefully Spies will give him a run for his money and put him in his place just like Rossi does now since he will be in a championship winning team on a capable bike because Spies certainly has the talent for it and I really hope he does!!

Next year is going to be great, Rossi on the Ducati, Stoner on the Honda, Spies on the best Yamaha. Come-on 2011 I say :clap:

Big Gordy
12th October 2010, 03:15 PM
I see Stoner is back to his pre-Ducati form of chucking it down the road on a regular basis :rolleyes: Got to admit tho young Whore Gay has not put a foot wrong this season ie he's not crashed :p I think Spies will give him a run for his money next year as this will be the first year HE will have to develop next years bike himself without the master :yes nod: I bet one of the first things Vale does when he goes to Ducati is ditch the carbon fibre frame :thumbs up: