PDA

View Full Version : Mini - Minivan?

Stewart
6th October 2010, 04:49 PM
http://img3.auto-motor-und-sport.de/Mini-Minivan-f498x333-F4F4F2-C-f0e90544-407037.jpg

2013:blush:

Delboy
6th October 2010, 05:02 PM
:frown:

Doug_m
6th October 2010, 05:09 PM
For the love of!... what the hell?
it's a no from me!

Mini Ecosse
6th October 2010, 05:29 PM
:thud::frown:

stoney
6th October 2010, 05:58 PM
boging :sad:

AndyP & Lenore
6th October 2010, 06:03 PM
<<<<Walks in. Looks. Shakes head. leaves.:frown:

A.:frown:

The Dogfather
6th October 2010, 06:06 PM
worst photoshop ever

GCA3N
6th October 2010, 07:54 PM
It's not that bad......:Whistle:

Big Gordy
6th October 2010, 10:47 PM
Mmmmmmm......strange......but still better looking than that boggin countryman tho :Whistle:

Sheilz
6th October 2010, 11:06 PM
The back looks nicer than the countryman with its pseudo taxi shape. The front looks a bit weird though as if its been squashed in, looks shorter and more bulbous. This is defo one for me - how many bags of shopping for fine things could you get in the boot of that thing and still have room for dog, grandson, pram and the myriad of things that grandchildren need to take to Grandma's? O MY I canna wait ;)

KenL
7th October 2010, 11:01 AM
How uncool would the MINI become if they start churning out cars like this?

The Countryman is already a step too far in my opinion. MINI is supposed to be (or should be) unique, why follow the crowd and produce a range of cars like every other maker?

Big Gordy
7th October 2010, 11:44 AM
why follow the crowd and produce a range of cars like every other maker?

Because, whether we like it or not, they're in it to make money:idunno::yawn:

N16SHP
7th October 2010, 12:04 PM
Rather disappointed to be wasting my 1,000th post on this but its a no from me! I completely agree with you Ken that the van is just a step too far, and Mini is in danger of becoming just another manufacturer. I disagree that the Countryman is a step too far as its practical, but that's for another thread. I think the van's should be left to your boring brands such as Chrysler etc!

ELFMAN
7th October 2010, 12:19 PM
:argh: Oh Good God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh:
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
The b@st@rd Offspring of a Transit van and a Nissan Cube. Some people should be banned from using Photoshop....
That's not a step too far - it's a leap into the abyss :moonie: PANTS.

Duncan Stewart
7th October 2010, 12:31 PM
:thud:oh dear! what next

ELFMAN
7th October 2010, 03:39 PM
From the A-Pillar back, proportionally it's not far away from a VW Type 2 Camper van. If you flattened the nose a bit... injected a bit of style and added about 40 years of cool. I can't wait till they add a drive-away awning, a 'Pop-Top', Rock n' Roll Bed and a cooker... and a 'Bud Vase'. Let's face it you'd need somewhere to put your drink.

Come to think of it, I wish it WAS a MINI Camper van, rather than, well, a... van. I demand A MAGIC MINI AMPHIBIOUS CAMPER VAN, powered by LUUUUUUURVVVVVE, which only plays Prog Rock on the ICE. And has a hand-knitted wooly cover. And a Guitar Rack. And Groupies as part of the 'Chili Pack'.

Obviously lacking imagination at 'Auto und Motor Sport mit Photoshop Durch Technik' or whatever it is...

Flash_Amber
7th October 2010, 06:36 PM
Just No!

Sheilz
7th October 2010, 06:37 PM
from the a-pillar back, proportionally it's not far away from a vw type 2 camper van. If you flattened the nose a bit... Injected a bit of style and added about 40 years of cool. I can't wait till they add a drive-away awning, a 'pop-top', rock n' roll bed and a cooker... And a 'bud vase'. Let's face it you'd need somewhere to put your drink.

Come to think of it, i wish it was a mini camper van, rather than, well, a... Van. I demand a magic mini amphibious camper van, powered by luuuuuuurvvvvve, which only plays prog rock on the ice. And has a hand-knitted wooly cover. And a guitar rack. And groupies as part of the 'chili pack'.

Obviously lacking imagination at 'auto und motor sport mit photoshop durch technik' or whatever it is...

lol

Stewart
7th October 2010, 09:20 PM
http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/sav112g/Mini-Minivan.jpg

there you go with a bit of looooovvvvvvvvvvve

ELFMAN
8th October 2010, 08:17 AM
Hey Maaaan, that's beautiful! But Fugly.

GCA3N
8th October 2010, 08:30 AM
From the A-Pillar back, proportionally it's not far away from a VW Type 2 Camper van. If you flattened the nose a bit... injected a bit of style and added about 40 years of cool. I can't wait till they add a drive-away awning, a 'Pop-Top', Rock n' Roll Bed and a cooker... and a 'Bud Vase'. Let's face it you'd need somewhere to put your drink.

Come to think of it, I wish it WAS a MINI Camper van, rather than, well, a... van. I demand A MAGIC MINI AMPHIBIOUS CAMPER VAN, powered by LUUUUUUURVVVVVE, which only plays Prog Rock on the ICE. And has a hand-knitted wooly cover. And a Guitar Rack. And Groupies as part of the 'Chili Pack'.

Obviously lacking imagination at 'Auto und Motor Sport mit Photoshop Durch Technik' or whatever it is...

:laugh: Brilliant.

Stewart
8th October 2010, 12:32 PM
You just know somone has went in and said do you sell a five seater Mini!

ianking
8th October 2010, 12:44 PM
You just know somone has went in and said do you sell a five seater Mini!

They do, both the Clubman and the Countryman can be ordered as a 5 seater.

Stewart
8th October 2010, 06:02 PM
There you go I did not know that.:blush:

GCA3N
8th October 2010, 07:19 PM
There you go I did not know that.:blush:

Yeh I found that out too. It's a no cost optional extra. You can have the center bar running right through the car (ie 4 seater) or cur short to give you a 5 seat option. I cannot believe they are not charging though.

GP BILLY
11th October 2010, 08:07 PM
:argh: Oh Good God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh:
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
The b@st@rd Offspring of a Transit van and a Nissan Cube. Some people should be banned from using Photoshop....That's not a step too far - it's a leap into the abyss :moonie: PANTS.

Why waste time photoshoping when you can just copy the
crazy car cushion :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Mini car cushion. press the bonnet and it plays car sounds and flashes headlights. (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mini-car-cushion-/110594868170?pt=UK_Car_Parts_Vehicles_Automobila_E T&hash=item19bff7c3ca)