PDA

View Full Version : Last Round of Scottish Mini Cooper Cup - Sunday 17th Oct @ Knockhill

Craig
5th October 2010, 10:57 AM
I will be going up to this, prob Gordy aswell if he can make it. We normally go up for qually but all welcome at any time.... ;)

for any wishing to go up, meet at Kincardine services @ 8:15hrs :thumbs up:

cheers

Craig

Attendees:

Craig
John
AndyP & Lenore
Crombers (if Karen lets him out! :yes nod:)
Big Gordy

john
5th October 2010, 12:16 PM
im going and i have some spare tickets too

Big Gordy
5th October 2010, 12:26 PM
Bummer :sad: I can't make this.
On the plus side I'll probably be sitting in the jacuzi at the McDonald hotel in North Berwick thanks to TESCO's :yes nod:

ELFMAN
5th October 2010, 12:31 PM
I'll be in Norwich.....Have a good day.

AndyP & Lenore
5th October 2010, 12:39 PM
We will be there, with sun cream, woolly hats, fleeces etc.:smilewinkgrin:

Craig
5th October 2010, 12:40 PM
im going and i have some spare tickets too

Spare tickets you say.... ;)

N16SHP
5th October 2010, 12:41 PM
We will be there, with sun cream, woolly hats, fleeces etc.:smilewinkgrin:

Ha ha, the must have essentials for any Knockhill meet!

Craig
5th October 2010, 12:41 PM
Bummer :sad: I can't make this.
On the plus side I'll probably be sitting in the jacuzi at the McDonald hotel in North Berwick thanks to TESCO's :yes nod:

Nice Hotel.... You should pop into the Fossies for a coffee ;)

Mini Ecosse
5th October 2010, 12:43 PM
I'll be at Hockenheim - Have a good day

Big Gordy
5th October 2010, 01:09 PM
You should pop into the Fossies for a coffee ;)

and a sandwich, followed by cake, biscuit, etc, etc :p the full buffet...!!!

Crombers
7th October 2010, 03:37 PM
I'm not working that day !!!!

If there isn't too much else on of any importance I'll be there (reads, unless Karen tells me otherwise I may be allowed out) :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
7th October 2010, 04:40 PM

If there isn't too much else on of any importance I'll be there (reads, unless Karen tells me otherwise I may be allowed out) :smilewinkgrin:

No worries mate - it would be good to meet and catch up ;)

cooperchris
9th October 2010, 04:28 PM
I should be heading up to this, Spoke to the wife an i'm allowed out :yes nod: :D

Prob just meet few of you up there as i'm at the other side of knockhill from kincardine.
Could try meet a few of you bout 9ish at the gates :thumbs up:

Crombers
14th October 2010, 11:21 AM

As potentially predicted, something of importance has popped up. The Scottish Premier League leaders are on the telly & I'm off to the pub with the bhoys to watch it. Have a good dry, wet, warm, cold & windy day at Knockie & I'll see you chaps at a later date :hand:

Craig
14th October 2010, 04:01 PM
As potentially predicted, something of importance has popped up. The Scottish Premier League leaders are on the telly & I'm off to the pub with the bhoys to watch it. Have a good dry, wet, warm, cold & windy day at Knockie & I'll see you chaps at a later date :hand:

Big Blouse :moonie: ;)

Neil and Lorna
15th October 2010, 08:25 PM
I'll be there, Lorna's still undecided.

Neil.:thumbs up:

john
15th October 2010, 09:08 PM
Crombers!!!!!

Your an ar$e!!!!

Get to knockhill!!!!

or have a lovely gay day wee yer chums at the pub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Gordy
16th October 2010, 06:26 PM
Wayhay I can make this now :thumbs up: See you at Kincardine lads :yes nod: You got a ticket Craig :confused:

Craig
16th October 2010, 06:31 PM
Hi Gordy.... Yeah I have a ticket, but I could give it to someone else if you have a spare ;)

Not sure I'll make it that early tomorrow, how does 8:45 sound at Kincardine ?? Lol