PDA

View Full Version : MINI fans! Tonight on BBC One at 7:00

Stewart
1st October 2010, 06:54 PM
What a great line up for MINI fans! Tonight on BBC One at 7:00 Russ Swift will be entertaining the nation on the One show with his precision driving skills. The show will also feature the MINI Countryman and star of The Italian Job Sir Michael Caine

koolsville
2nd October 2010, 06:01 PM
Watched that, nice bit of parking. No countryman though.

john
2nd October 2010, 06:36 PM
I watched it too and it looks like he broke the spotlight on the car at the back of him, a rare mistake for Russ.

stoney
2nd October 2010, 06:40 PM
I have been in the car with him when doing his stunts :)

Lady Mck
2nd October 2010, 08:31 PM
I watched it too and it looks like he broke the spotlight on the car at the back of him, a rare mistake for Russ.

yeah saw that,you can see the light shatter when they showed the view from above ..it was cool though ...

Stewart
2nd October 2010, 08:36 PM
Dam missed the car getting hit, just as well it was not the hosts one then that was the front.

Lady Mck
2nd October 2010, 08:42 PM
Dam missed the car getting hit, just as well it was not the hosts one then that was the front.

you can watch it on bbc iplayer...although you do have to endure the whole show again lol ..and where was the countryman????

N16SHP
3rd October 2010, 12:55 PM
Just caught him on the iPlayer. What a guy Russ is. After meeting him this year, its true what everyone says, he really is a top bloke!

Stewart
3rd October 2010, 03:41 PM
and where was the countryman????

I dont know, that was just the blurb I copied off the show preview.

Burple
4th October 2010, 09:07 AM
I have been in the car with him when doing his stunts :)

Me too!! Last Year at JC's!! Amazing! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::D:D:D:D