PDA

View Full Version : evening all, moved back to the motherland!

betty swollox
1st October 2010, 03:54 PM
As above really, had a mini since 2007, this is my second mini, first was an indi blue JCW (miss it a lot) then got this last December. Up in Morayshire now.

Fist piccy how it can look,

http://niallyp.250free.com/nms1.JPG

other one how it looks now after its been modded :frown:

http://niallyp.250free.com/nms2.JPG

seen a few minis around here, i'm mostly found on the a96 heading to the monster trails at Fochabers. Been on a few runs now, last one, the marmaa run to the evo triangle back in March. Look forward to a few round this way.

cheers, betty

GCA3N
1st October 2010, 04:01 PM
Stunning car very nice indeed. Have u done anything to it or any future plans.

N16SHP
1st October 2010, 04:49 PM
Sweet looking car! I'd love to know what you think of the roof rack and how it works? I hope its not like the old one where you had to drill it to the roof!

Duncan Stewart
1st October 2010, 07:23 PM
:welcome:

Craig
1st October 2010, 07:38 PM

AndyP & Lenore
1st October 2010, 07:53 PM

Doug_m
1st October 2010, 09:46 PM
Welcome! im along the coast a bit from you. Banff area :)

Delboy
1st October 2010, 11:00 PM
Hello and :welcome:. Car looks great :thumbs up:.

audrey
1st October 2010, 11:30 PM
Hi Betty :bigwave: Lovely car

Gismo
2nd October 2010, 12:07 AM
:welcome: nice motor :thumbs up:

RobSco
2nd October 2010, 01:42 AM
Hi Betty

Welcome to New Mini Scotland... :thumbs up:

Flash_Amber
2nd October 2010, 07:30 AM
Hi betty, Lovely looking car :thumbs up:

stoney
2nd October 2010, 07:49 AM
:welcome: nic works you have there :thumbs up:

betty swollox
2nd October 2010, 03:03 PM
Cheers for the welcomes folks!

Stunning car very nice indeed. Have u done anything to it or any future plans.

Thanks, I'm a fan of your chilli red, i presume it's fairly new? Was going to carbon up the back by getting a diffuser and tailgate handle, think it would break up the lines a little bit. I saw Roma's (off total mini) PW JCW with all the carbon bits and it looked sweet, but just dropped a load of cash on a new mountain bike so prob have to wait until post xmas! Deffo no performance mods planned. The headlight rings are just plastidipped and toyed with the idea of black wheels when I first got it but decided I'm happy with the silver. Everyone seems to have black wheels now!!

Sweet looking car! I'd love to know what you think of the roof rack and how it works? I hope its not like the old one where you had to drill it to the roof!

Cheers dude! The roof rack is an excellent (only) piece of kit, means i can transport the bike with no hassle and no mess. There are mounting points under the rubber behind the rain guttering on both sides so its a case of removing the rubber, seating the feet and tightening up. Two man job to put them on but I use my bike quite often so haven't had them off since I got them. The bike carrier is a rebranded Thule proride 591 and works a treat. North Oxford Mini told me only the mini carrier would fit :ragin: so for my second carrier i'll be going to eBay!

Welcome! im along the coast a bit from you. Banff area :)

I'll be sure to look out for your car, can't be many around these parts?

cheers again,

Niall

Colin
4th October 2010, 12:02 AM

Mini Ecosse
4th October 2010, 01:31 PM

rawtor51
4th October 2010, 04:57 PM
:bigwave: welcome along dude , thats a tidy motor you have:thumbs up:

GCA3N
4th October 2010, 06:45 PM
Thanks, I'm a fan of your chilli red, i presume it's fairly new? Was going to carbon up the back by getting a diffuser and tailgate handle, think it would break up the lines a little bit. I saw Roma's (off total mini) PW JCW with all the carbon bits and it looked sweet, but just dropped a load of cash on a new mountain bike so prob have to wait until post xmas! Deffo no performance mods planned. The headlight rings are just plastidipped and toyed with the idea of black wheels when I first got it but decided I'm happy with the silver. Everyone seems to have black wheels now!!

Yeh its just 6 weeks old or so. A bit more CF is defo on the plans. JCW carbon spoiler and gloss black on the wheels I think. Cheers for the comments and again enjoy the site.