PDA

View Full Version : singapore 2010

minimad
26th September 2010, 06:17 PM
great race today guys Alonso showed what he's made of.another blunder by hamilton .vettel and webber well done im happy with massa too so all in all great race :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
26th September 2010, 06:26 PM
A well deserved win by Alonso.:thumbs up:

At least Crombers will be happy:yes nod::clap::clap:

stoney
26th September 2010, 06:35 PM
yep good race and i would not say blunder just unlucky and imo webber could have given him a bit more space :yes nod:

john
26th September 2010, 07:14 PM
yep good race and i would not say blunder just unlucky and imo webber could have given him a bit more space :yes nod:

Webber ROCKS!!!!

zimbo
26th September 2010, 07:44 PM
Yup great race today and in a great location.

baptie
26th September 2010, 07:55 PM
Webber and Kubica were showing how its done.

I lept off the couch as Hamilton got nudged, hate his driving style. Far to agressive and it shows.

Would love to see Kubica get a drive for another team, he has a great driving style.

Enjoyed the Forum, Eddie cracks me up

stoney
26th September 2010, 07:55 PM
Webber ROCKS!!!!

:lol: i never said he did not im not a lewis fan :lol:

The Dogfather
26th September 2010, 08:17 PM
Hamilton's crash was a pure racing incident, most driver's would have flinched and he'd have been through, not Webber though to his credit.

Hamilton had to try to get past it was his only chance of getting clawing some points back on Webber and you can't blame Lewis for trying, he's a racer and a bloody good one. When you look at the footage Lewis was clearly ahead when he turned in but Webber had nowhere to go, I'm surprised both cars didn't suffer punctures. It was just good racing from both drivers.

Alonso had a great race very consistent, he's stands a very good chance of winning the championship as he's coming into form when he needs it most. Hate him with a passion though.....

Looks like Hamilton chances are gone unless the big upgrade delivers, they couldn't use it due to reliability. If its not going to go to a British driver then I hope Webber wins it. ABA

baptie
26th September 2010, 08:44 PM
On the forum they shown a shot of Webbers front NS wheel, tyre of the rim.
Very Jammy to finish

The Dogfather
26th September 2010, 08:55 PM
Maybe that luck will bring him the championship, who knows

Crombers
26th September 2010, 09:01 PM
A well deserved win by Alonso.:thumbs up:

At least Crombers will be happy:yes nod::clap::clap:

Oh yes indeedy :thumbs up:

baptie
26th September 2010, 09:06 PM
it would be well deserved, he has the passion for it, drives with Aussie baws and puts loads into the BDRC.

Not long to go to find out!

Scottie
26th September 2010, 09:07 PM
Lewis was stupid but still a champ

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

minimad
26th September 2010, 10:50 PM
Lewis was stupid but still a champ

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
more like inexperiance to me lol

The Dogfather
27th September 2010, 06:27 AM
Hamilton is neither stupid or inexperienced.

He had a chance on Webber and got past him, only difference is Webber is just a big of a racer as he is and wouldn't give up the place. Two great drivers battling, I'm surprised the Red Bull finished but glad he did to stay top of the Drivers Championship.

minimad
27th September 2010, 09:34 AM
Hamilton is neither stupid or inexperienced.

He had a chance on Webber and got past him, only difference is Webber is just a big of a racer as he is and wouldn't give up the place. Two great drivers battling, I'm surprised the Red Bull finished but glad he did to stay top of the Drivers Championship.
thats exactly what dc said

zimbo
27th September 2010, 09:55 AM
Well this is definately the best season of F1 that I can remember for a LONGGGGG time... What is it, four more races to go and its still any one of the five who could take the championship!! Come on Webber :clap: :thumbs up: think he has had a brilliant season and deserves the title more than any of the others, if he cant do it then I hope Button can come through and clinch it again! :yes nod: So long as its NOT Alonso!! :moonie:

N16SHP
27th September 2010, 11:02 AM
more like inexperiance to me lol

Seriously, we're going down this route again :yawn::yawn:

Anyway, a great race. Well done to Alonso, kept his cool when Vettel was coming towards him quickly. Did well at the re-starts and timed his runs to the line perfectly. Even though I can't stand the guy, he's far too arrogant for only winning two titles, if he does come through to win the title, he will make me a rich man at least.

My drive of the day has to go to Kubica. Great drive in a poor car! Would love to see him in a decent car soon!

Helmet of the day has to go to Vettel, did you see that thing, bet that cost a pretty penny to make!

And just to add a bit of spice to this phenominal F1 season, the Korean GP may not be going ahead now which means less point now on the table!

Mini Ecosse
27th September 2010, 12:50 PM
Well this is definately the best season of F1 that I can remember for a LONGGGGG time... What is it, four more races to go and its still any one of the five who could take the championship!! Come on Webber :clap: :thumbs up: think he has had a brilliant season and deserves the title more than any of the others, if he cant do it then I hope Button can come through and clinch it again! :yes nod: So long as its NOT Alonso!! :moonie:

Second that :thumbs up::thumbs up:

minimad
27th September 2010, 02:33 PM

come on alonso!!!

zimbo
28th September 2010, 09:45 AM
come on alonso!!!

:moonie: :lol: