PDA

View Full Version : Mobile phone screen protectors

Scottie
26th September 2010, 05:53 PM
what one do you use?? I was wondering what one is easiest to apply.

I've just bought myself the samsung galaxy S (great fone by the way) and tried to fit a screen protector thingy but it is all air bubbles it was just a cheap one from the local fone shack.

The guy has offered to fit it for me should I make a mess of this one which I did.:blush::blush:

Stewart
26th September 2010, 06:20 PM
I done it on my Zen MP3 you can use a credit card to evenly press down and spread the clear protector. Just peel back the start and pull the backing off at the same time moving with the card.

Don’t remove it the bubbles will move and disperse in a week if its anything like the good one I bought. I’d give it time, but finger prints don’t.

stoney
26th September 2010, 06:38 PM
as sav said use a bank card and just take your time with it or just let the guy in the shop do it he has prob done it 1000 time over :lol:

Scottie
26th September 2010, 06:55 PM
tried the bank card thing still no good just going to get the guy at shop to do it, saw the one on his fone and you wouldn't know there was one there.

None the less anyone know what is the best make of screen protector to buy??

Andrew
26th September 2010, 09:58 PM
tried the bank card thing still no good just going to get the guy at shop to do it, saw the one on his fone and you wouldn't know there was one there.

None the less anyone know what is the best make of screen protector to buy??

They're expensive but I really like the Martin Fields protector I put on my HTC Desire. Good protection that doesn't hinder the touch screen.

If you go down this road keep clear of ebay as there are a lot of fakes.

Stewart
26th September 2010, 11:28 PM
I've lost the link to the place I got the Zen one.

stoney
27th September 2010, 11:59 AM
i just got some off ebay and they are fine :lol: 99p for 10 of them :lol: