PDA

View Full Version : Hamish the mini coo!

Lady Mck
25th September 2010, 02:57 PM
saw this last night,so funny the tail moves attached to wiper blade!!

Flash_Amber
25th September 2010, 04:44 PM
Bet the poor bloke driving it felt like a right plonker! :laugh:

GCA3N
25th September 2010, 06:15 PM
He would certainly need to be mootivated to do that. Do you think he got a pat on the back for doing it. :Whistle:

Stewart
25th September 2010, 06:38 PM
Battlefield just at the Hospital.

I've never seen it other than pics.

baptie
25th September 2010, 06:48 PM
The driver 'Euan' Loves it, loves the attention that Hamish gets.

N16SHP
25th September 2010, 11:43 PM
He would certainly need to be mootivated to do that. Do you think he got a pat on the back for doing it. :Whistle:

I'm willing to bet that after that whistle it was nothing but silence! :moonie: (Incase you missed that one...MOOOOOnie!)

Lady Mck
26th September 2010, 02:42 PM
ha ha you guys are funny...this mini has his own facebook page and flickr page too !! http://www.facebook.com/#!/ScottishMINI and http://www.flickr.com/groups/hamishspotting/
..cheered me up no end...:laugh:

baptie
26th September 2010, 07:51 PM
Added pics a while ago to the Hamishspotting Flickr group, in two minds whether to add an udder..........

Hamish
28th September 2010, 12:20 PM
awesome name! haha... I saw this at Knockhill when we did passenger laps at the scottish car show... I really want a shot of driving it lol... see how it 'moo-ves' haha :)

Lady Mck
28th September 2010, 04:02 PM
Added pics a while ago to the Hamishspotting Flickr group, in two minds whether to add an udder..........

me too! go on grab the bull by the horns!! lol

stoney
28th September 2010, 07:07 PM
awesome name! haha... I saw this at Knockhill when we did passenger laps at the scottish car show... I really want a shot of driving it lol... see how it 'moo-ves' haha :)

you would say that :lol: hows the raceing comeing on this year ??

Hamish
29th September 2010, 05:48 PM
going well stoney... back at it after missing a few rounds, so pleased to get back out haha. Hope you're well mate.

Wonder how hard it would be to make a mini like hamish the highland coo lol.