PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo 5 (video)

zimbo
17th September 2010, 10:02 AM
Check this out, found it on another site and had to post it here, it looks AWESOME!!! :clap:

Bw0e0nObeZM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw0e0nObeZM&feature=player_embedded

I cannot wait for this thing to arrive, come on come on come on...

MINI William
17th September 2010, 10:21 AM
looks amazing Zimbo cant wait for this to come out in November :yes nod::popcorn::smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
17th September 2010, 10:30 AM
Looks good, i might just buy that :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
17th September 2010, 10:49 AM
You got a job just in time then Ali :rolleyes::smilewinkgrin:

Delboy
17th September 2010, 11:33 AM
Oh that looks sweet :thumbs up:. I'm away to look for pre-order deals.....:smilewinkgrin:.

Forbes
17th September 2010, 12:37 PM
cant wait for this to come out in November :yes nod::popcorn::smilewinkgrin:
2011, if previous games are anything to go by

MINI William
17th September 2010, 12:59 PM

Its been announed for November Ben

Forbes
17th September 2010, 01:08 PM
I've heard that before though. GT3 took months, was announced twice but there was "glitches"

MINI William
17th September 2010, 03:28 PM
I've heard that before though. GT3 took months, was announced twice but there was "glitches"

GT5 has had this problem aswell but all shope are now taking preorders so seems that this time it is a go ahead

zimbo
17th September 2010, 03:57 PM
You got a job just in time then Ali :rolleyes::smilewinkgrin:

Yup its meant to be :smilewinkgrin: , so bring on 5th November I say... Now just gotta decide where to get it pre-ordered from!! :rolleyes:

stoney
17th September 2010, 04:27 PM
Yup its meant to be :smilewinkgrin: , so bring on 5th November I say... Now just gotta decide where to get it pre-ordered from!! :rolleyes:

hello have you not just started a job in a super market :lol: staff disscount ???:lol:

zimbo
18th September 2010, 09:05 AM
hello have you not just started a job in a super market :lol: staff disscount ???:lol:

Think I have to be there at least 6 months before I get staff discount, also looked at there web site to see if they had it, but its not even listed on the site!! :rolleyes: :idunno:

Forbes
15th October 2010, 10:02 AM

Its been announed for November Ben

I could be right (http://www.1up.com/news/gran-turismo-5-delay-kinks)

MINI William
15th October 2010, 02:06 PM
I could be right (http://www.1up.com/news/gran-turismo-5-delay-kinks)

Just got an email from GAME saying that GT5 is now delayed untill December which is a bit disapionting

euan
15th October 2010, 04:10 PM
Just got an email from GAME saying that GT5 is now delayed untill December which is a bit disapionting

Does it say which December?

It's getting rediculous now. Apparently, the reason is that Sony are forcing them to release it for support for the PS3 updated version (the one that stops jailbroken PS3s), and the delays in that meant they missed the cut off to get the DVDs burned - and now can't get anyone to burn the x million copies in time for the 5th November.

MINI William
15th October 2010, 04:28 PM
Does it say which December?

It's getting rediculous now. Apparently, the reason is that Sony are forcing them to release it for support for the PS3 updated version (the one that stops jailbroken PS3s), and the delays in that meant they missed the cut off to get the DVDs burned - and now can't get anyone to burn the x million copies in time for the 5th November.

It does say December 10 :laugh:. But im sure this is liably to change. It is long passed a joke now. We have been waiting on this game for far to long now. It should be GT6 that we are wating on now not 5

stoney
15th October 2010, 06:26 PM
ha ha black ops will be on time :lol:

GCA3N
15th October 2010, 07:11 PM
ha ha black ops will be on time :lol:

This game looks just stunning, maybe an alternative to GT5 until it finally appears.

baptie
16th October 2010, 10:07 AM
ha ha black ops will be on time

Whhoooooop de whooooooop

Stewart
16th October 2010, 10:28 AM
Yeah I'm getting skinned for this (Black ops) for Xmas on the 360 most likely. Gone are the days of just picking somthing form Toy's'R'USs.

I wish I had, had a blooming HD 30” TV with Xbox 360 gaming live when I was eight. :frown:

GCA3N
16th October 2010, 11:59 AM
I wish I had, had a blooming HD 30” TV with Xbox 360 gaming live when I was eight. :frown:

Too right mate, 32'' tele, wii, ipod touch,DS etc etc and our 7 yr old is nagging for a phone this year:frown: