PDA

View Full Version : N16 shp

Sheilz
13th September 2010, 10:44 PM
Hi there I did see you tonight just a tad late to wave tho. Your car sparkles no matter what time of day or night I see it :thumbs up:

N16SHP
13th September 2010, 10:56 PM
Ha ha, well firstly we've gotta stop meeting at Asda like that! But more embarrassingly, my car is filthy just now, its actually covered in mud down one side after getting drenched by another car outside the airbase on Saturday. I about cried when I got out about 10 mins later when we parked to see how dirty it was! Never mind, Rox is getting a good wash and wax ahead of Sunday so she will be back to normal. Although at this rate, I could make an application for the Manky Club lol! I clocked your car before you came round the bend, as I was your chrome door handle inserts, plus it was nice and shiney too :D

Sheilz
14th September 2010, 10:45 PM
it was nice and shiney too :D

He should've been. Spent Saturday washing, claying, washing, cleaner wax, sealing and then waxing. Even found time to do his wheels. Mind you his backside's muckitt again with mucky spray off the roads. Am wanting rid of the swirls on his coat but not sure what else I can try :rolleyes: