PDA

View Full Version : Not been on in a while..

T5LLC
13th September 2010, 11:19 AM
Had loads to catch up on...

I haven't noticed if anyone has got a face lift Mini that came out this month however i could be wrong.. Im looking to get one as i went and looked at it, a cooper S it was lovely! Anyone any thoughts on them?

Ps thanks again for my birthday messages, insurance has finally went down on the S yeey!

Leanne x

GCA3N
13th September 2010, 03:01 PM
From what little I have read the differences are subtle, don't know if anyone ahs one yet though.

Alex from NM
13th September 2010, 07:08 PM
I think the standard S gets a few more BHP (upto 182) and chunkier bumpers, so what's not to like :D

The Dogfather
13th September 2010, 07:23 PM
You can't beat a good pair of chunkier bumpers

T5LLC
16th September 2010, 01:46 PM
The inside is a fair bit different as well and my fav thing is there is alot more colours for the lights inside and they will gradually change whilst your driving if you want them too.. hmm not sure if thats what i should get next is the face lift S or a Audi TT lol!

GCA3N
16th September 2010, 03:26 PM
hmm not sure if thats what i should get next is the face lift S or a Audi TT lol!

Mini easily wins. If you buy a TT you'll wake up one morning and say "I should have got a mini"

Big Gordy
16th September 2010, 03:41 PM
Mini easily wins. If you buy a TT you'll wake up one morning and say "I should have got a mini"

Mmmmmmmmm....don't know about that :hand:

T5LLC
19th September 2010, 03:32 PM
Lol its hard decision... test drove the TT then got back in my Mini and was like hmm how could i ever not have a Mini .. the TT was lovely.