PDA

View Full Version : Come On The British

Gismo
7th September 2010, 06:32 PM
Haway the lads, good luck to all the British teams in the European Qualifyers, typically the only game i can't get here in Africa is the Scotland game :ragin:
Still, will watch the English :blush:

Sheilz
7th September 2010, 06:48 PM
Still, will watch the English :blush:

Bl**dy traitor

Gismo
7th September 2010, 06:53 PM
Bl**dy traitorFor watching :thud:

Sheilz
7th September 2010, 07:01 PM
That's a hingin' offence - shame on ye

GCA3N
7th September 2010, 07:18 PM
I wish I had an excuse I'll probably watch the England game too unless I want to fall asleep and I'll tune In too the Scotland game. I am not saying I will be supporting England btw only that it will be a better game of football.

Alex from NM
7th September 2010, 07:33 PM
You can still watch the game hoping England get beat :p.

Craig
7th September 2010, 07:47 PM
Those watching England by choice instead of Scotland should hand you nationality in at the border on your way back home south.... :argh:

Disgusted at you all. :thud:

Alex from NM
7th September 2010, 07:53 PM
Got no choice, the Mrs has confiscated the remote.

GCA3N
7th September 2010, 08:18 PM
Actually I wish I was watching either but I am not watching any of them. It's a long story that will become evident soon.

Alex from NM
7th September 2010, 08:47 PM
I got special dispensation to put the Scotland match on for half time during the England match. Really wish I hadn't! Come on man, its Liechtenstein

Gismo
7th September 2010, 08:55 PM
Those watching England by choice instead of Scotland should hand you nationality in at the border on your way back home south.... :argh:

Disgusted at you all. :thud:Not guilty, the Scottish match is not being shown here in Africa, i could watch either ROI, Wales or the England game

Gismo
7th September 2010, 09:16 PM
Scotland 1 - 0 down to Lichtenstien :frown: glad i can't watch it, that's shocking

Alex from NM
7th September 2010, 10:09 PM
Watching that match was not healthy. Liechtenstein were a disgrace mind. Some awful challenges and seemed more than happy to try and wind people up. How Alan Hutton still has 2 legs is a minor miracle

Big Gordy
7th September 2010, 10:15 PM
Phew.....that was leaving a bit to close for my liking :frown: It's just not good for your health watching Scotland at football :argh:

Craig
7th September 2010, 10:17 PM
I cannae believe we won that... Though Hutton was gonna knock out their no23 after that challenge :lol:

bring on the Czech and Spain games in a month !! :yes nod:

GCA3N
7th September 2010, 10:17 PM
Phew.....that was leaving a bit to close for my liking :frown: It's just not good for your health watching Scotland at football :argh:

Quality team Liechtenstein :Whistle: