PDA

View Full Version : Leaving John Clark's

Livi
6th September 2010, 12:48 PM
Hi guys,

For everyone who has been a customer to myself I regret to inform my departure from John Clark BMW.

I will be leaving 24th September, but I will only be on here the next couple of days finishing up on customer orders that have been ordered.

So.. ill try find a replacement for myself, but if you could for the meantime please contact the dealership.

And for everyone I have got to know over the years, as customers turned into friends, ill not be a stranger and thank you for everything.

Big Gordy
6th September 2010, 01:01 PM
Good luck :thumbs up:

Forbes
6th September 2010, 01:07 PM
On behalf of everyone it has been a pleasure having you as the parts guy on here. You have always helped me and I have been using JCs Tayside because of the great service you have given me. Will keep in touch with you and glad you found a job you wanted.

Cheers again David

Gismo
6th September 2010, 01:32 PM
All the very best in your next venture, your dedication and professionalism was much apprecaited by me, but, more importantly, by the many people who purchased parts from you here on NMS and the general public.

You've mentioned you won't be a stranger and i honestly hope you poke your nose in from time to time and keep us updated.

rawtor51
6th September 2010, 01:35 PM
All the very best in the future:thumbs up:

Livi
6th September 2010, 01:57 PM
All the very best in your next venture, your dedication and professionalism was much apprecaited by me, but, more importantly, by the many people who purchased parts from you here on NMS and the general public.

You've mentioned you won't be a stranger and i honestly hope you poke your nose in from time to time and keep us updated.

Well... having a MINI its not going to be a problem haning about ;)

Delboy
6th September 2010, 02:08 PM
I wish you every success for your next job/venture :thumbs up:.

Thanks for your great service to us NMSers!

Flash_Amber
6th September 2010, 02:11 PM
:thumbs up:Hi whishing you the best for the future

RyanK
6th September 2010, 02:34 PM
All the best david, been a great help over the years to me

Craig
6th September 2010, 02:41 PM
All the best mate! Your replacement has a lot to live up to ;)

Hope to see you at a meet or run sometime soon...

stoney
6th September 2010, 02:49 PM
sorry you are going you have been a great help around here :thumbs up: and good luck with the new job :thumbs up:

Colin
6th September 2010, 02:51 PM
All the best David :thumbs up:.

Bazthemod
6th September 2010, 03:04 PM
All the best mate, don't blame you for escaping lol ;) Thanks again for all ur help!

gauldrymini
6th September 2010, 03:55 PM
David,

As folk have said...cheers for the help given in the past...all the best

Andrew & Sharon...

Stewart
6th September 2010, 05:18 PM
A credit to the community:thumbs up: and you got me my floor mats as well, good luck with the next Job.

GCA3N
6th September 2010, 05:21 PM
David I can't believe you are off hope you will be staying on the site anyway. Is it the venture we discussed last time I spoke to you?

Anyway what ever your up to all the best mate.

ianking
6th September 2010, 05:25 PM
All the best David with your new job and thatnks for all the help and the deals you done me.

cooperchris
6th September 2010, 05:29 PM
Wish you all the best in your next job :thumbs up:

Scottie
6th September 2010, 06:08 PM
sorry that your are leaving what are you going to be doing now?

AndyP & Lenore
6th September 2010, 06:59 PM
All the best for the future mate.:thumbs up:

Someone is gonna have some mighty shoes to fill.

A. :D

zimbo
6th September 2010, 07:06 PM
Good luck with the new job mate :thumbs up: will be sad to see you go but I think you were too good for that place anyway :yes nod: You'll need to let us know what you are away to go and do.

baptie
6th September 2010, 07:30 PM
As above Davie, Many thanks for all your assistance and Hope the move works out for you.

Doug_m
6th September 2010, 08:59 PM
Well done in finding a new job, hope it all goes well for you!

Cheers for the friendly service and friendly face when we met a couple weeks ago!

RobSco
6th September 2010, 09:22 PM
All the Best David and Good Luck in your New Venture for the Future...

Cheers :thumbs up:

audrey
6th September 2010, 10:30 PM
Best of luck with your new job :thumbs up:

N16SHP
7th September 2010, 10:59 AM
Best of luck in your new venture David. As others have said, you're service has been excellent in all of my purchases, and even with general enquiries you've been a great help. I know that regardless of whether or not your at JC's, we'll still stay in touch, and thanks again for everything! Good luck mate!

rawtor51
7th September 2010, 12:00 PM
Wow , i hope your replacement is good, sounds like they have a lot to live up to:thumbs up:

Livi
7th September 2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks to everyone for the comments, it means alot to myself.

For all the years helping or supplying parts, thanks for making it a pleasurable experience.

I will still be around as i am still a MINI owner at the end of the day, but i cant stop being friends cos ive stopped my services.

As for the new job, im out of the motor trade all together, but i have left on good terms with my Manager.

Ill try my best for meets aswell but depending on how busy i am with this warehouse position, coming up to xmas and all ;)

Take care guys and all the best but will see you all as usual :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
7th September 2010, 01:42 PM
All the Best for the future David, and thanks for all the good advice you were kind enough to pass on to me, it was greatly appreciated and VERY useful. I'm picking up my car later today with its new JCW Suspension and your pricing info was excellent, saving me a few hard-earned quid!

Hope to see you at a run in the future.

Jack678
7th September 2010, 01:56 PM
Best of luck with the new job david! Thanks for all your help recently! :thumbs up:

Livi
7th September 2010, 02:02 PM
All the Best for the future David, and thanks for all the good advice you were kind enough to pass on to me, it was greatly appreciated and VERY useful. I'm picking up my car later today with its new JCW Suspension and your pricing info was excellent, saving me a few hard-earned quid!

Hope to see you at a run in the future.

Thanks Euan,

Please let me know how it is! - also... i can only be as helpful as its actually scary what the dealer was doing to you!! :O

Livi
7th September 2010, 02:03 PM
Best of luck with the new job david! Thanks for all your help recently! :thumbs up:

Your Parents were very nice Jack, shame i aint met you yet, but i hope the bumpers turn out alright for ya as they are special ones ;)

GCA3N
7th September 2010, 03:04 PM
Livi when did you put that signature up, am I being slow, cos I can't remember seeing it before.

Forbes
7th September 2010, 03:20 PM
I dont like the name change

Livi
7th September 2010, 03:20 PM
Livi when did you put that signature up, am I being slow, cos I can't remember seeing it before.

Changed it last night when me and you were speaking lol!

Livi
7th September 2010, 03:21 PM
I dont like the name change

In what way? cos its unusual to see or something you aint use to yet? :lol:

GCA3N
7th September 2010, 03:22 PM
Changed it last night when me and you were speaking lol!

Need some good pics, do you have a gallery showcase?

Edit: had a look need some more pics up :thumbs up:

Forbes
7th September 2010, 03:24 PM
In what way? cos its unusual to see or something you aint use to yet? :lol:

Aint used to it yet. Any word on JC Parts 2?

Livi
7th September 2010, 03:25 PM
Need some good pics, do you have a gallery showcase?

i do, its on the second page, but i dont think i have a good one as i dont own a camera apart from a phone one lol!

Livi
7th September 2010, 03:25 PM
Aint used to it yet. Any word on JC Parts 2?

Im guessing its gonna have to be Ryan, but will speak to him