PDA

View Full Version : "Want that one"

Flash_Amber
4th September 2010, 04:28 PM
Just stopped in at our local Mini dealer for a look at the new facelifted models. Really like the look of them. Fell in love with a Cooper S in the showroom, eclipse grey, cream leather heated seats, anthracite roof lining, sat nav, etc etc etc. - I want one!!! ..................Anyone willing to give me £22000.00? :smilewinkgrin:

stoney
4th September 2010, 06:08 PM
Just stopped in at our local Mini dealer for a look at the new facelifted models. Really like the look of them. Fell in love with a Cooper S in the showroom, eclipse grey, cream leather heated seats, anthracite roof lining, sat nav, etc etc etc. - I want one!!! ..................Anyone willing to give me £22000.00? :smilewinkgrin:

i go one then :lol: i will have one to :lol:

GCA3N
4th September 2010, 07:00 PM
Sounds nice, no pics?

Flash_Amber
4th September 2010, 07:12 PM
Sounds nice, no pics?

No pics, just popped in while I was waiting on my daughter finishing work, didn't even have my phone with me to take any. Might pop back and get a couple, really was stunning, could just see myself driving around in that! Really liked the new colour too.

GCA3N
4th September 2010, 07:26 PM
Defo get some pics would like to see it.:yes nod:

KenL
4th September 2010, 07:31 PM
I saw a few"facelift" models last week at Peter Vardy. Unfortunately they did not have any on the new colours. For me the facelift looks best in the S. I did not see any huge improvement in the interior, although I did not sit in any of the cars.

I plan on keeping my current S until either the completely new model or maybe buy a late R56S if I can get a large saving on an outgoing model. I know a lot of people were very happy with their end of line R53s.

Having said that, I really like the look of the coupe version which is due out a year from now.

Stewart
5th September 2010, 12:49 PM
I'll have to pop in and take a look, I think the Console bit looks better in black now, more grown up from the lass play school one I've got.

Doug_m
5th September 2010, 02:09 PM
I want this one!
very close to me aswell... not even 1800 miles on it! basically brand new in my eyes :drool:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2000241.htm

Flash_Amber
5th September 2010, 02:09 PM
I'll have to pop in and take a look, I think the Console bit looks better in black now, more grown up from the lass play school one I've got.

I have to agree, I think the all black dash & steering wheel is an improvement. Looks very mean n moody with the anthracite roof cloth. :thumbs up:

Flash_Amber
5th September 2010, 02:12 PM
I want this one!
very close to me aswell... not even 1800 miles on it! basically brand new in my eyes :drool:

Very nice looking GP, like you say almost brand new condition and mileage :cool:

stoney
5th September 2010, 02:19 PM
I want this one!

i have one :lol: few more mile on my clock tho i have nerly done that in 4 month :lol:

GCA3N
5th September 2010, 02:35 PM
Quite sad it's only done that, should be out there being driven. I've done half that in 2 weeks.

Doug_m
5th September 2010, 03:42 PM
I would love to buy that. Its the closest your gonna get to getting it brand new!

This afternoon im off out to buy scratchcards. Hopefully be a bit closer to affording it haha...

Flash_Amber
5th September 2010, 04:10 PM
I would love to buy that. Its the closest your gonna get to getting it brand new!

This afternoon im off out to buy scratchcards. Hopefully be a bit closer to affording it haha...

Think I might be doing that too :lol: