PDA

View Full Version : HELP...i need new Bonnet Stripes

MINImatt
29th August 2010, 03:54 PM
i'm needing to get my bonnet stripes replaced as they are looking rather tatty.:sad:

will BMW offer a good deal or does anyone know somewhere Local(ish) to Moray that will do a better job/deal?? (inverness is my nearest BMW dealership, but, being new to the area, i have no experience of them as yet!!!)

cheers folks :smilewinkgrin:

Scottie
29th August 2010, 05:34 PM
what ever you do don't use the sign company just down the road from Calterdon. I did and ripped them off that night as they made an awful job.:frown::frown::frown:

MINImatt
29th August 2010, 05:36 PM
what ever you do don't use the sign company just down the road from Calterdon. I did and ripped them off that night as they made an awful job.:frown::frown::frown:

cheers for the tip mate!

GCA3N
29th August 2010, 06:40 PM
cheers for the tip mate!

Solar glass are good. I'll find a link for u when I get home.

Craig
29th August 2010, 08:16 PM
Www.minidesigns.biz

They do travel but maybe best to organise when you are down near Stirling as they have a shop there ;)

Top job as always and they supply our stickers

GCA3N
29th August 2010, 08:18 PM
Www.minidesigns.biz

They do travel but maybe best to organise when you are down near Stirling as they have a shop there ;)

cheers Craig :thumbs up:

Craig
29th August 2010, 08:19 PM
cheers Craig :thumbs up:

Your welcome :yes nod:

MINImatt
29th August 2010, 08:31 PM
Www.minidesigns.biz

cheers guys... i'm actually heading that way next week so i'll check them out....appreciate the advice

Craig
29th August 2010, 08:38 PM
cheers guys... i'm actually heading that way next week so i'll check them out....appreciate the advice

youll prob speak to Carlo or Jordana, tell them where you heard about them and they may even give you a wee discount as they used to sponsor the site. :thumbs up:

GCA3N
29th August 2010, 08:44 PM
youll prob speak to Carlo or Jordana, tell them where you heard about them and they may even give you a wee discount as they used to sponsor the site. :thumbs up:

I like your style.;)

MINImatt
29th August 2010, 08:47 PM

even better!:yes nod:

mikeythemini
14th September 2010, 12:52 PM
I have sent mini designs a mail to see if they would be interested in doing the show as we have been let down big time by the graphics firm that was coming