PDA

View Full Version : Bo'ness Hill Climb

RobSco
27th August 2010, 01:25 PM
Hi

Just thought I would let you know of this and just in case anyone is interested and wanted a day out to the Bo’ness Hill Climb Revival with 90 Cars and 30 Motorbikes from across the UK set to descend on Kinneil Estate on Saturday and Sunday, September 11th and 12th - 2010...

Click on the link for more information... www.bonesshillclimb.org.uk

:saltireflag:

Craig
27th August 2010, 01:48 PM
God damn it.....! I am helping my sister in law move house that weekend plus sorting out stuff for the Highland Games the following week :frown: Ill get there one day ;)

Big Gordy
27th August 2010, 02:36 PM
I'll be there...............its an awesome weekend if you love old racing cars/bikes :thumbs up: I'm sure it was only a fiver last year for the Sunday entry:yes nod:

cooperchris
27th August 2010, 09:02 PM
Sounds like it will be a good weekend.

Might try to persuade the better half to let me go.

RobSco
28th August 2010, 10:52 PM
I'll be there...............its an awesome weekend if you love old racing cars/bikes :thumbs up: I'm sure it was only a fiver last year for the Sunday entry:yes nod:

On looking at the local paper it states the following...

"The Event opens on the Saturday at 09.30 am for practice sessions all day, before racing on Sunday.It costs £10 per day, with accompanied under 14's for Free, Unaccompanied under 14's will not be allowed entry for safety reasons.BCHR urgently need volunteer stewards ( aged over 18 ) to help manage and control spectators over the the weekend in return for Free Entry plus a Lunch Voucher,"

On one of the days, weather permitting will see the last Flying Avro Vulcan Aircraft in the world do a fly past at some point during the weekend...

Big Gordy
30th August 2010, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the heads up Rob regarding the costs:thumbs up:

RobSco
30th August 2010, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the heads up Rob regarding the costs:thumbs up:

Hi

Just giving you an update on the Bo’ness Hill Climb regarding what’s on, all information can be accessed through the Tabs on the page supplied...

www.bonesshillclimb.org.uk/programme

:thumbs up:

Big Gordy
31st August 2010, 07:49 AM
Good stuff Rob :thumbs up:

Crombers
9th September 2010, 05:12 PM
You going Sat, Sun or both BG?

Big Gordy
9th September 2010, 07:52 PM
I'm gonna be there on Sunday only with ma old faither Alan :thumbs up: You thinking of coming through:confused:

Crombers
9th September 2010, 08:05 PM
Im nightshift Fri night so Sat was a no no but just gonna check with the missus (she's working at the mo) re Sun & get back to you as soon as chief

baptie
9th September 2010, 10:41 PM
nooooooo, just bought 6 bottles of Red wine......no way will I be able to drive early Saturday morning & Sunday I am busy. grrrrr

Big Gordy
10th September 2010, 07:55 AM
nooooooo, just bought 6 bottles of Red wine......no way will I be able to drive early Saturday morning

:sheep: you don't have to drink them ALL in one sitting:rolleyes:

baptie
10th September 2010, 10:09 AM
LoL, 2 maybe!

Crombers
10th September 2010, 03:17 PM
I'm gonna be there on Sunday only with ma old faither Alan :thumbs up: You thinking of coming through:confused:

Just checked with the gaffer & we are in. Will pm you my mobile if you could do likewise & we can arrange to meet at the event. RobSco, are you still going to this?

RobSco
10th September 2010, 04:23 PM
Just checked with the gaffer & we are in. Will pm you my mobile if you could do likewise & we can arrange to meet at the event. RobSco, are you still going to this?

Weather permitting and nothing else crops up we should be there as it's a local event so I wouldn't need to drive there... :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
10th September 2010, 08:50 PM
so I wouldn't need to drive there... :thumbs up:

You've not bought 6 bottles of wine as well have you....:rolleyes::p
I'll pm you my mob as well.

RobSco
10th September 2010, 09:27 PM
You've not bought 6 bottles of wine as well have you....:rolleyes::p
I'll pm you my mob as well.

No red wine bought as it would take me longer to get the car parked than walk the distance, Other half wanted to know if there was a beer tent... :frown:
Will reply to your PM... :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
12th September 2010, 10:23 PM
Good to meet you today Rob...and your missus....another face to a name:thumbs up:
Alan....and Karen....always good to catch up with a fellow R50 owner:yes nod:
I'll post some pictures up later.

Crombers
13th September 2010, 12:36 AM
R50 appreciation society :thumbs up: ...... As always chief, great to have a natter :yes nod:

RobSco
13th September 2010, 09:24 AM
Good to meet you to Gordon and as you said another face to a name, we would have loved to have met Crombers and his other half and we're sorry we didn't, always next time, but hope you all enjoyed the day...

I'm sorting through my photo's and will add them later, but here's some to enjoy for the moment...

Hope you all had a Great time at the Bo'ness Hill Climb Revival... :thumbs up:

Cheers :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
13th September 2010, 09:52 AM
When I was standing with Alan and Karen I did keep an eye out for you but you were nowhere to be seen:rolleyes: as you say, next time :thumbs up:

RobSco
13th September 2010, 10:43 AM
When I was standing with Alan and Karen I did keep an eye out for you but you were nowhere to be seen:rolleyes: as you say, next time :thumbs up:

No problem Gordon. We looked around the Paddock for a little while and watched from the gate at the New Hairpin... :cool:

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves... :thumbs up:

RobSco
21st September 2010, 09:15 AM
Video Clip that I found on the internet of The Trice. A 1932 Morgan special. 1100 cc JAP engine. Going up Bo'ness Hill Climb 12th September 2010... :thumbs up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KIakcHjkWs