PDA

View Full Version : I was just wondering

Scottie
26th August 2010, 08:32 PM
Why do Craig and Stoney show as not being on-line.

Only reason I ask I was wondering if they had read PM's I sent to them both and wanted to see if they had been on the site since I sent the pm's.

GCA3N
26th August 2010, 08:35 PM
Go to settings , general settings, you can change it there - invisibility mode setting its called.:smilewinkgrin:

Scottie
26th August 2010, 08:37 PM
That's a strange one that maybe they have it set like that by mistake.

GCA3N
26th August 2010, 08:38 PM
...or they don't want folk to know they're on.

Scottie
26th August 2010, 08:39 PM
maybe their work or something

Forbes
26th August 2010, 08:44 PM
Is that not for mods only?

GCA3N
26th August 2010, 08:55 PM
Is that not for mods only?

never even thought about that Ben I just checked my settings

Gismo
26th August 2010, 09:29 PM
Admins and mods are currently set to be able to set themselves as invisible to all other users than admins and mods.
Main reason for this is so that they can trawl the threads and do mod work knowing that they can be online and do the work that they are "employed" (cough cough) to do knowing that they basically have a free run at it.

Of course, the site is pretty much self governing and little work is required, so, i can only assume that it's a personal thing for those that choose to be invisible.

I know that before i bought the site and as an admin i set myself to be invisible, however, since being the owner i set myself as visible in case anyone wanted to get direct contact when i was actually online.

stoney
26th August 2010, 10:01 PM
i just like being a camper :lol: stelf mode and fi yep got ur pm will get back to u 2morow will prob pop thru at weekend if ok

Craig
26th August 2010, 10:20 PM
It's about the only cool thing I have as an admin ! :lol:

I got your pm Fi but have to say never had a probs with pms not being sent.... And your pm didn't answer my message :moonie:

send me your no so we can sort out a time to deliver the sticker ;)

Scottie
26th August 2010, 10:49 PM
thanks guys I prefer the pm's staying in the outbox until the other person has read it
most pm's a small box comes up to tell me
the ones sent by Craig and stoney I didn't get the wee box I just notice my notification link was bold with a number against it.

Craig I know it seems a lot of hassle for a wee sticker I'll get it organised

Stoney no probs

Craig
26th August 2010, 10:54 PM
Fi it ain't an issue I just dont have your number ;). Text me and I'll have your number :yes nod:

Scottie
26th August 2010, 10:57 PM
ok no bother

Big Gordy
26th August 2010, 11:06 PM
There's no point in phoning her Craig as she never answers the blasted thing :ragin::rolleyes:

Craig
26th August 2010, 11:08 PM
Oh I know that ... :lol:

Big Gordy
26th August 2010, 11:10 PM
Nobody seem to use them as phones anymore:frown::frown: cameras,sat nav,net browsers,apps thingy,etc,etc...yes but as a phone.....no:rolleyes: