PDA

View Full Version : UK Signshop

ScottyC
8th July 2004, 09:30 PM
I ordered stripes from these guys a couple of weeks ago after coming across them in threads on here. still no sign of them :eek:so i emailed Lee Shephard there who promptly replied and told me he was no longer making stripes (and roof decals i think) and he hadn't been monitoring the site. He instantly refunded my money to paypal so at least he's on the level. He did mention he had a couple of other orders there so if anyone on here has an order in i'd suggest you contact him if he hasn't already been in touch with you

Scott

R7 ETH
8th July 2004, 09:55 PM
Yeah i ordered some too but he also refunded my money too booo

Gismo
8th July 2004, 10:09 PM
You can always contact John at Apex Signs in Edinburgh, great service :cool:

Julz
8th July 2004, 10:53 PM
I'll second that!!;)

R7 ETH
8th July 2004, 10:57 PM
Thing that attracted me to the UKsignshop was that the stripes were only £15, Apex does get great reviews but i am guessing that they are more than £15.

Gismo
8th July 2004, 11:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by R7 ETH
Apex does get great reviews but i am guessing that they are more than £15.
Fair point, as ever the two products would have to be compared side by side, not knaocking the cheaper set at all but there must be a reason why they are less expensive

seany
8th July 2004, 11:27 PM
tell him you are a new mini scotland member get a discont on them.

R7 ETH
8th July 2004, 11:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by seany

tell him you are a new mini scotland member get a discont on them.

:D might just do that :cool:

The Dogfather
9th July 2004, 12:16 AM
Anyone know of somewhere in Aberdeen that's cheaper than John Clarks?

macblob
9th July 2004, 12:44 AM
Thats unfortunate to here, i got stripes from uksignshop and was very happy with them

john-apex
9th July 2004, 04:21 AM
Guys, single coloured stripes supplied £12+vat any colour. If you would like us to fit them as well £32+vat. Manufactured using 7 year vinyl. The stripes are cut to exact shape as dealer supplied ones.
Cant say fairer than that.:D apex.signs@virgin.net

seany
9th July 2004, 04:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by john-apex

Guys, single coloured stripes supplied £12+vat any colour. If you would like us to fit them as well £32+vat. Manufactured using 7 year vinyl. The stripes are cut to exact shape as dealer supplied ones.
Cant say fairer than that.:D apex.signs@virgin.net

R7 ETH, can't get a better offer than that.

R7 ETH
9th July 2004, 04:37 PM
I know he must be pshycic i just sent John an email.
Very pleased now order going in now!!!! This place is great.