PDA

View Full Version : NMS Crimson Room

Gismo
8th July 2004, 05:40 PM
Ok, to follow on a wee theme from another thread and to get my post count up :evil:lets see how hard we can make it to get out of the NMS Crimson Room, so, here goes:-

Low_n_Loud1 woke up with a thumping headache not sure where he was 8) he was in a darkened room, he could just make out a length of chain which appeared to rise up to the ceiling, reaching up he.....

broken_brian
8th July 2004, 06:18 PM
nope im not going to help you increase your post count at all :disapprove:

but at least its another one for me:p:D:p

MartinSullivan
8th July 2004, 06:49 PM
.. realises he can feel somebodys breath on the back of his neck. Rolling over he finds a half dressed man in uniform with lipstick on curled up behind him, he starts to panic as the previous evenings events slowly come back to him.....

well its one more post for me!!! :)

Gismo
8th July 2004, 06:51 PM
He reaches up and yanks the chain which opens a doorway to certain freedom....

Julz
8th July 2004, 06:55 PM
via the toilet as the chain was the pull chord for the toilet cistern

Brushy
8th July 2004, 09:12 PM
Quickly he realised that it was time to visit his friend Phillip.........

Burple
9th July 2004, 08:31 PM
... the shepherd... but things were still a bit 'woolly' from the night before... the confusion came back as I..erm... *he* ;) became aware or a warm, damp sensation...

Gismo
9th July 2004, 08:46 PM
The sheep in the toilet was only trying to be friendly, but with a half nelson applied soon had him back into the room with only the chain dangling from the ceiling, damn he thought, i've got to start again :evil:;):clown:

Burple
9th July 2004, 08:49 PM
Ooh... this is a hard erm.. tough one!!

;):I:cool:

Julz
9th July 2004, 10:20 PM
But luckily, he found the end of a piece of pink string, 'I wonder what's on the other end of this' he thought whilst rubbing his chin in a thoughtful sort of manner :clown:

Brushy
13th July 2004, 03:27 AM
Not realising that the string was attached via a seris of pullys to a trap door......................:eek::eek:

Sheilz
13th July 2004, 05:58 AM
suddenly....the string snaked round his ankles. With a mighty thud the trap door flew open. He found himself falling into black, swirling, nothingness. After an eternity he landed on something soft and woolly. The sheep bolted in terror towards the meadow desperately trying to shake this 'thing' off his back. Help me! Help me! bleated the sheep, its another Aberdonian.