PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrows racing at Knockhill

Big Gordy
20th August 2010, 08:01 AM
Who's all going to Knockhill tomorrow..??
Craig are we meeting up at the usual place at the usual time :thumbs up:

Craig
20th August 2010, 08:11 AM
Think so... Got a lot on.. Spent the last 5 nights helping put in an ikea kitchen !!! :thud: Never again :argh:

I'll text you and let you know as I will be working there again tonight :frown:

Crombers was thinking of going but he doesn't like early starts :rolleyes: :lol:

GCA3N
20th August 2010, 09:08 AM
Think so... Got a lot on.. Spent the last 5 nights helping put in an ikea kitchen !!! :thud: Never again :argh:
:

:laugh:

Big Gordy
20th August 2010, 09:42 AM
Spent the last 5 nights helping put in an ikea kitchen !!! :thud: Never again :argh:

Got to be easier than trying to re-grout a shower cubicle.......nightmare job :frown:

Crombers was thinking of going but he doesn't like early starts :rolleyes:
Aye he'll just be arriving as I'm thinking about leaving :rolleyes:

Mini Ecosse
20th August 2010, 06:42 PM
Not going to manage:thud:

Crombers
20th August 2010, 06:50 PM
Aye he'll just be arriving as I'm thinking about leaving :rolleyes:

Well that was the plan :rolleyes:

At the mo ye can ram that qualifying up yer archie, but never say never :p.

Planning to be there before 11 for the first race :yes nod:

Crombers
21st August 2010, 06:54 PM
Good meet today, with some excellent MINI racing as per usual. Thought Oly M was gonna bag 5 out of 5 but nearly. Good to see a few well known faces in MrD Gordy Craig Noble & Chris Knox & also some new in Hamish & Alan. Tell you what though, the new driver of Mark Dryden's MINI is much better looking (MrD said so) :thumbs up:

Crombers
21st August 2010, 09:05 PM
Oh aye & meant to add, witnessed a wee 'stretch' between a BEP 210 Works (could'ny see the driver :rolleyes:) & a very loud V8/12 55 plate Mustang

:Whistle: guess who won :smilewinkgrin:

Big Gordy
21st August 2010, 10:25 PM
Good to catch up Alan:thumbs up: A mini MINI meet of the R50/53 club :yes nod: No PHAT R56's in our gang :p

Crombers
22nd August 2010, 09:13 PM
Good to catch up Alan:thumbs up: A mini MINI meet of the R50/53 club :yes nod: No PHAT R56's in our gang :p

Aye good to catch up & nae ugly ducks in our squad

AndyP & Lenore
22nd August 2010, 09:25 PM

Pmsl. Sorry but I think of the three of you stood in a line, then read that post then fell off the seat howling with laughter. :laugh:

A. :D

Craig
22nd August 2010, 09:40 PM
Good to see you guys yest ;)

that mustang had nae chance :lol:

good to see the Panda car out there... Well done Hamsh, mind and get in touch re testing :thumbs up:

Gismo
22nd August 2010, 10:44 PM

Pmsl. Sorry but I think of the three of you stood in a line, then read that post then fell off the seat howling with laughter. :laugh:

A. :DHear no evil, see no evil etc springs to mind :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
22nd August 2010, 10:54 PM
Hear no evil, see no evil etc springs to mind :lol:

Dunno what you're on about.:blush:

Hamish
23rd August 2010, 12:04 PM
good to see you Craig and also meet you Crombers... Was my first weekend back in a LOOOOONGGGG time... it felt like my first EVER race weekend haha, with all the pre race nerves etc lol. BUt was awesome being back and seeing all the usual friendly faces... oh and Mr Nobles! lol

ianking
23rd August 2010, 12:17 PM
good to see you Craig and also meet you Crombers... Was my first weekend back in a LOOOOONGGGG time... it felt like my first EVER race weekend haha, with all the pre race nerves etc lol. BUt was awesome being back and seeing all the usual friendly faces... oh and Mr Nobles! lol

Hamish

You not got rid of that Honda yet and bought a proper road car? :p

Your man Keith has a well specced cheap R53 for sale down in the Hawick. ;)

Hamish
23rd August 2010, 02:07 PM
haha Ian... dont you start! I love my Honda... pride AND joy matey!!! lol

Yeah he's mentioned that Cooper S to me, i've been trying to source him a cooper s bonnet for it. He keeps snatching the Mini's at the breakers before I even see them! I told him I want one to put back on the road hahaha.

I have a few ideas brewing as well for once I find a car and have enough saved ;) although still undecided between a gen 1 or gen 2 'S'!!!

Big Gordy
23rd August 2010, 02:10 PM
although still undecided between a gen 1 or gen 2 'S'!!!

No contest......has to be a gen 1 'S' :yes nod::moonie:

Crombers
23rd August 2010, 05:12 PM

Aye OK, you may have a point here :hand:, glad to bring you some 'hilarity' :thumbs up:

Hamish
23rd August 2010, 06:08 PM
No contest......has to be a gen 1 'S' :yes nod::moonie:

thats what I thought Gordy, but I love the look of the MINI challenge cars... I think getting a road car to look similar would be quite good.

If I could afford a JCW GP then hands down I'd have one tomorrow, but defo wouldnt modify it.

Crombers
23rd August 2010, 06:44 PM
If I could afford a JCW GP then hands down I'd have one tomorrow, but defo wouldnt modify it.

Now comments like that are just gonna upset some folk, so just stop it now :rolleyes: :Whistle:

Hamish
24th August 2010, 09:48 AM
lol, all I meant was purely... I have plans to modify a Mini lol, but I wouldnt want to modify a JCW GP if I had one haha. :D